PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110004
Live Sharing Experience Incan Trail 11 days / 10 nights
Lima / Cusco / Puno / Lima
PROGRAM OF LIVE SHARING EXPERIENCE INCA TRAIL:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 3: Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 4: Cusco / Chillca / Wayllabamba
- a.m.: Departure from the city of Cusco, in the direction of the locality of Chillca (Km. 82), in the Sacred Valley. Hike crossing the Vilcanota River, towards the mountains, on the Incas´ route and visit of the Archaeological Complex of Llaqtapata.
- Arrival in Wayllabamba, dinner and overnight stay at a campsite.
Day 5: Wayllabamba / Warmiwañuska´s Mountain Pass / Paq´aymayo
- Uphill hike to the Warmiwañuska Mountain Pass (4,200 m.a.s.l.); the itinerary´s highest and hardest point, and downhill hike to the small Paq´aymayo Valley, with beautiful landscapes.
- Dinner and camping for the second night.
Day 6: Paq´aymayo / Runkuraqay / Sayaqmarka / Phuyupatamarka / Wiñaywayna
- Uphill hike to the Runkuraqay Mountain Pass (3,800 m.a.s.l.), guided visit of the archaeological complexes of Runkuraqay, Sayaqmarka, Phuyupatamarka and Wiñaywayna.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Wiñaywayna / Intipunku / Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Hike by steep mountain cliffs, over great abysses and hanging bridges, to the Intipunku or Sun´s Gate, impressive view of the Incan City and Mount Waynapicchu (Young Mountain).
- Guided tour of the Incan City of Machupicchu, Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 8: Cusco / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to Puno, on a comfortable and panoramic tourist bus.
- Tours on the way, in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi. La Raya and Pucará.
- Lunch in Sicuani.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 9: Uros / Taquile, with Overnight Stay on the Island, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca; the Highest
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands, inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical food, live experience and cultural activities, as well as ecological walks.
- Overnight stay on the island, at a communal lodging house.
Day 10: Taquile Island / Puno
- a.m.: Shared experiences and knowledge of the community´s customs, with walks around the island and paradise-like beaches.
- p.m.: Navigation and return to the city of Puno. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 11: Puno / Juliaca / Lima / Flight Home
- a.m.: Transfer from Puno to Juliaca´s airport. Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||1938|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||1687|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1577|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.