Warm Tarapoto (03 Days / 02 Nights)
Enjoy two of Tarapoto’s emblematic circuits, is an exciting sensation that wins any traveler over.
Navigating on the Huallaga River, amidst an abundant nature and beautiful landscapes, get to the paradise-like Blue Lagoon, also known as the Sauce’s Mermaid that invites you to recreation and entertainment, in an interesting tourist infrastructure, with hotels, jetties, motorized boats, water gliders and canoes, for navigation and sports fishing.
Then, visit the fascinating Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, located in an environment of abundant flora and fauna, where you will have a chance to take a refreshing and pleasant bath.
PROGRAM: Warm Tarapoto
DAY 01: Arrival in Tarapoto
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Welcome drink
- City tour and surroundings, in the afternoon or evening
DAY 02: Tour to the Blue Lagoon – The Sauce’s Mermaid
- American breakfast
- In the morning, departure from the hotel, on a tourist transportation, on the South Marginal Road. Arrival in Puerto López, where we’ll cross the Huallaga River, on a barge that will connect us with the road, to continue our journey
- In the course of the morning, arrival at the Sirena Laguna Lodge, with a welcome drink
- Tour to the paradise-like Blue Lagoon – The Sauce’s Mermaid, canoe or boat ride, horseback riding and swimming. Visit of the mini zoo and to the village of Sauce
- Free afternoon, to stroll around or rest in comfortable hammocks
- Night at the discotheque or bonfire (Optional).
DAY 03: Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- Breakfast at your hotel
- In the morning, departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, on the road that leads to Yurimaguas. Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, refreshing bath and return to your hotel
- In the afternoon, transfer to Tarapoto’s airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation on land, river and lake
- Bilingual official tour guide
- City tour
- Tour to the Blue Lagoon – Sauce’s Mermaid
- Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- 01 hotel night in Tarapoto
- 01 hotel night at the Siren Laguna Lodge
- 02 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and repellent
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Sirena Laguna Lodge