PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110012
The Tawantinsuyu´s Routes (19 days/18 nights)
Lima / Cajamarca / Chachapoyas / Chiclayo / Lima / Nazca / Arequipa / Puno / Cusco / Machu Picchu / Lima
In Peru Travel, offers a diverse selection of Peru Vacation Packages and Adventure Tourism Programs that allow you to know and enjoy wonderful and fascinating places full of history, magic and adventure.
The Inca Empire, which reached remarkable development culture, whose monumental architectural works endure over time, there is Machu Picchu “Wonder of the World”.
The three natural regions of the country, coast, mountains and jungle, we offer the best alternative eco tourism, equivalent to responsible tourism or sustainable tourism, Tawantinsuyu Incas maintained a perfect balance between man and nature gods. We help you explore a rich spiritual tradition, with programs esotericism and mysticism.
Peru, a country of delicacies, local dishes, Creole, Andean jungle, coastal and Andean novo mergers, presents a very varied in each region of the country.
Peruvian food is one of the most coveted in the world for its season, variety and presentation. delicious ceviche, flag dish of Peru.
PROGRAM OF THE TAWANTINSUYU’S ROUTES
DAY 01 : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 02 : City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
DAY 03 : Lima / Cajamarca / Ex Collpa Farm / Inca´s Baths
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Cajamarca, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- p.m.: Visit of the ex Collpa Farm, with its characteristic stables, where the cows come running when called by their name. Tour of the Inca´s Baths Tourist Complex, where the Inca´s Pool will be appreciated, along with the small ritual pots.
DAY 04 : Cumbemayo / Ventanillas de Otuzco
- a.m.: Tour of the impressive Archaeological Complex of Cumbemayo, considered as one of the most remarkable hydraulic engineering works in pre-Hispanic America. Visit to the Bellavista Vantage Point, pre-Incan temple of Layzón, hydraulic canal and forest park.
- p.m.: Tour to the Ventanillas of Otuzco (Pre-Incan cemetery), with its impressive crypts situated in the cliffs, the Hortensias´ Botanical Garden and Los Alpes Estate.
DAY 05 : Cajamarca / Leymebamba / City of Tingo / Revash´s Mausoleums
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Chachapoyas. On the way, visit of the Mallqui Center´s Museum, in the locality of Leymebamba, which presents a collection of more than 200 mummies and many objects recuperated from the Los Cóndores Lagoon.
- Arrival in the city of Tingo, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- p.m.: Hike to Revash´s pre-Incan funerary site, with its 1 and 2 story rectangular “chullpas“, with double-sloped roofs, built on inaccessible cliffs.
DAY 06 : Archaeological Complex of Macro / Fortress of Kuélap
- a.m.: Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Macro and of the Fortress of Kuélap; one of the Chachapoyas´ majestic architectural works, built on top of a high mountain, and surrounded by cliffs and abysses on three of its four sides. Within its more than 20 meter high walls, there are 505 living quarters, the majority of which have a circular layout.
- Visit of Macro´s Archaeological Complex; a pre-Incan lodging compound composed of five platforms which support huts and towers built with stones and mud-based cement.
- p.m.: Arrival in the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 07 : La Pitaya´s Petrogliphs and Gocta´s Cataracts
- a.m.: Tour to the Petrogliphs of La Pitaya which are graphic representations of flora, fauna and hunting scenes, with more than 3,000 years of antiquity. Short hike to the impressive Cataract of Gocta, with 771 meters of waterfall; the 4th highest in the world, with observation of flora and fauna of the cloud forest.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 08 : Chiclayo / Beaches´ Circuit / Pimentel´s Resort / Monsefú / Santa Rosa´s Cove
- p.m.: Beaches´ circuit, Pimentel´s Seaside Resort, Monsefú, the City of Flowers, Santa Rosa´s Cove and its handicraft market.
- Exquisite marine and Creole food.
DAY 09 : Pyramids of Túcume / Lord of Sipán´s Museum / Departure to Lima
- a.m.: Tour of the Túcume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids´ Valley, composed of 26 pyramids, among which those of La Huaca del Pueblo, La Raya, El Sol and Las Estacas stand out. Tour of the majestic Lord of Sipan´s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign´s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
DAY 10 : Lima / Nazca / Flight Over Nazca´s Lines / Departure to Arequipa
- a.m.: Departure from Lima to Nazca, on a Cruzero bus service (Option to travel on a light plane).
- Arrival in Nazca, transfer to the hotel, day use service. Flight over the Nazca Lines, with their gigantic and enigmatic designs carved on the sand, such as outlines of men, animals, plants and geometrical figures.
- Exquisite Creole food.
- p.m.: Night trip to the city of Arequipa, on a Cruzero “bed bus” service.
DAY 11 : Arrival in Arequipa / City Tour
- a.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Arequipa´s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías“.
- p.m.: City tour and visit of Arequipa´s countryside, historical center of the city, Yanahuara and Sachaca vantage points, volcanoes and Sabandía Mill.
DAY 12 : Arequipa / Chivay / Colca Valley
- a.m.: Departure from Arequipa to the locality of Chivay, observation of volcanoes, snow-capped peaks, as well as visit of the alpaca and vicuña reserve.
- p.m.: Arrival and accommodation at the hotel.
- Thermal baths and exquisite typical food.
DAY 13 : Colca Canyon / Cruz del Cóndor´s Vantage Point
- Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depth, at the deepest spot), the condors´ majestic flight and the canyon´s impressive panorama.
- Tour to some of the canyon´s typical villages, Incan benched terraces, archaeological compounds, typical food and thermal baths.
DAY 14 : Chivay / Sillustani / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Puno. On the way, tour of the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, a pre-Incan and Incan necropolis, with its monumental and gigantic “chullpas” or circular stone towers.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 15 : Uros / Taquile, Full Day, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca,
the Highest Navigable Lake in the World (3,800 m.a.s.l.)
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 16 : Puno / Juliaca / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Transfer to Juliaca´s airport, flight to the city of Cusco, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion in the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
DAY 17 : Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), archaeological complexes of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
DAY 18 : Incan City of Machu picchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco
DAY 19 : Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON: