National Museum of Lima (Half Day)
This museum shelters an immense historical wealth in its six halls with the exposition of objects dating back to quite remote past times (1800 b.C.).
It possesses thousands of archaeological pieces representative of the evolutionary process of our pre-Hispanic, Colonial, Republican and contemporaneous cultures, along with popular, modern and ethnographic art works.
It displays ceramic objects proceeding from different cultures, along with scale models and replicas of Peru´s main archaeological sites; thus, turning itself into one of the country´s most important cultural centers, and in complement, it has a bookstore and souvenir shop, as well as halls for conferences and cultural expositions.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of the Nation´s Museum
- 12:00 noon: Return to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided visit of the Larco Herrera Archaeological Museum
- Entrance ticket.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
NOTE: This tour can also be organized in the afternoon, from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE USD $
Minimum 02 participants
National Museum of Lima