Special Colca (02 Days / 01 Night)
This is a very much requested program, designed for visitors who already are in the city of Arequipa and who wish to only get to know the Colca Canyon, taking it easy and without setbacks.
Your stay in the locality of Chivay, gives you better opportunities to enjoy the landscape of one of the world’s deepest canyons (3,400 meters, at its deepest point), with the impressive panorama of its great river, its vertical cliffs, Incan benched terraces, in current agricultural production, as well as its typical villages and customs, and all of this crowned by the dominion of the condors´ flight.
SPECIAL PROGRAM PROGRAM
DAY 01 Arequipa / Colca Valley / Chivay
- 8:00 a.m.: Departure towards the locality of Chivay
- On the way, observation of the Salinas and Aguada Blanca Reserve (Alpaca and vicuña reserve)
- Going by the Andes´ Vantage Point (Panoramic view of Arequipa ‘s volcanoes)
- 12:00 noon: Arrival in the locality of Chivay and accommodation at a hotel
- Recreation at the La Calera Thermal Baths
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Chivay.
DAY 02 Colca Canyon
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 5:30 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- Choquetico’s Vantage Point: Observation of the pre-Incan tombs, in the canyon’s vertical walls
- The Cruz del Cóndor’s Vantage Point: Observation of the canyon and the condors´ flight
- Tapay’s Vantage Point: Observation of the bottom of the canyon and its Incan benched terraces, with a greater perspective
- Traveling through picturesque villages of Quechua roots, and Collaguas of Tiahuanaco origins
- Return to Chivay
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from Chivay, to return to Arequipa
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus station.
- Tourist transportation Arequipa / Colca / Arequipa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided excursion to the Colca Valley
- 01 night at a hotel in Chivay
- 01 breakfast, 02 lunches and 01 dinner
- 01 entrance fee to the thermal baths
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- VAT tax (19% – Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Cuarto para Dos