Sonesta hotels are resorts, and offers travelers luxurious cruises and accommodation located in all parts of the world. The Sonesta Hotel is in the best archaeological sites in the world and has taken the best of all cultures, and their best kept secrets in each area and endorsed.
In the midst of the Sacred Valley, a thousand meters lower than Cusco and just an hour’s drive from the city situated in an ancient monastery of 20.000 m2 which maintains its original colonial style of the XVIII century, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with warm weather, sunshine and fresh air throughout the year. Walking distance to the craft markets of Pisac and Chincheros, the salt mines of Maras, and Moray and the ruins of Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
- Individually controlled heating
- Telephone with direct dial national and international
- Hair dryers on request
- Bathrooms with tubs
- Equipped for disabled guests on request
- Voltage 220v.
The most varied and delicious cuisine of the Sacred Valley, with innovative dishes and international Andean cuisine accompanied by delicious desserts.
- At lunchtime we have:
- On Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays we offer a varied buffet bbq.
- On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays we have the Valley Day buffet.
- Besides the full menu prepared by our chef, which includes delicacies, some made with ingredients typical of the area.
- Hours of operation: Mon to Fri from 05:30 am to 10:30 pm
- 84 rooms
- Business Centre with internet access
- Area for events up to 300 people for banquets, incentives, dinners, and more concktails
- Wedding Chapel at the request
- Private museum
- Room service (from 05:00 to 20:00 hrs)
- Kallpa Wasi Spa with massage rooms, gym,
- sauna, outdoor hot tub, yoga and relaxation sessions
- Luggage Store
- Public phone booth
- Souvenir shop selling Indian market and merchandising
- Tourist assistance, flight confirmation, trains and mobility
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. $ Dollars and Nuevos Soles)
- Just an hour from the city of Cusco
- One hour by train to Machu Picchu from Ollantaytambo station or the station Urubamba
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services