Santa Teresa – Canopy – River Rafting – Rock Climbing (02 Days / 01 Night)
The village of Santa Teresa, located on the jungle’s edge, 4 hours from the city of Cusco, gives you several alternatives of adventure tourism and recreation, in a sub-tropical climate and an abundant nature which welcomes you at Cocalmayo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths.
Therefore, we offer you three adventure sports, with pure emotion and adrenaline, in only one day: Canopy, vertical rock climbing and rafting that can induce you to share unforgettable moments, with the family, friends or workmates.
DAY 01 Cusco / Santa María / Santa Teresa
- 08:00: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, to the locality of Santa Teresa, along the Sacred Valley road, all the way up to the Málaga Mountain Pass ( 4,350 m .a.s.l.) and down to the La Convención Valley ’s subtropical jungle, on stretches of asphalted and compacted road, in good conditions
- 12:00: Arrival in Santa Maria, lunch
- 13:00: Rafting, drop by the Vilcanota River, with rapids level II and III
- 15:30: Departure Santa Maria – Arrival in Santa Teresa ( 1,645 m .a.s.l.) and accommodation at a hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Night recreation at Cocalmayo’s Thermo-medicinal Baths, in a natural paradise
- Hotel night in Santa Teresa.
DAY 02 Full Adventure in Canopy / Escalade / Rafting
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Adventure in “monkey tail” canopy, with full adrenaline, gliding through the air, between the mountains
- Vertical rock climbing
- Rafting to the locality of Santa María
- Lunch in Santa María
- 14:00: Departure on a bus, to return to the city of Cusco
- 18:30: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Tourist transportation Cusco / Santa Teresa / Santa María / Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Cocalmayo´s Thermal Baths
- Entrance ticket to the canopy
- Entrance ticket to the vertical rock climbing activity
- Rafting to Santa María, with equipments and accessories
- Rafting captain
- Safety kayak and / or cataraft, with expert river guides
- 01 hotel night in Santa Teresa
- 01 breakfast in Santa Teresa
- 01 lunch in Santa María
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and emergency ropes.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, snacks, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Adequate shoes
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.