Quillawata Quadbike Adventure (Half Day)
This is an interesting half day tour, in the city’s immediate surroundings, which combines adventure, emotion and nature. Go round on a quadbike is something different, especially if you do it on trails and horse paths, surrounded by beautiful landscapes, on stretches with geographical contrasts, native forests, with queuñas and chachacomos, in gorges, streams, the countryside, by picturesque villages and archaeological sites, with wild flora and fauna. It just requires a little bit of skill to drive a quadbike. Dare it!
Quillawata / Phuyoc Route ( 30 kilometers of itinerary)
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, to the starting point of the quadbike tour
- Preparation briefing, training and safety practices, with itinerary sheet
- Beginning of the guided tour, in the Enaco area, located in the District of San Sebastián, riding by beautiful landscapes, archaeological sites, hamlets and the picturesque villages of Quillawata and Phuyoc
- 11:00 a.m.: Return to the Fundo Sóncor and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers from your hotel, to the starting point and vice-versa
- Bilingual expert guide in quadbikes
- Safety helmet and goggles
- Honda 250 and 300 cc quadbikes
- Safety equipment
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.