Paracas - Nazca - Ica (02 Days / 01 Night)
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Ica / Lima route, on a program that combines two main circuits: First, the Paracas National Reserve and Ballestas Islands , in the vicinity of Pisco and the Paracas Peninsula , in the Pacific Ocean , which form one of the world’s nine most important marine outcrops. It possesses a rich marine fauna composed of seals, dolphins and turtles, as well as more than 200 species of resident and migratory birds.
And secondly, the mysterious Nazca Lines which are gigantic designs traced on the sand, representing animals, plants, human beings and geometrical shapes that can only be appreciated on a flight, from a panoramic light plane. According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
PROGRAM: Paracas – Nazca – Ica
DAY 01 Lima / Paracas / Ica
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 4:15 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Paracas
- 7:45 a.m.: Arrival in Paracas and transfer to the port
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 11:00 a.m.: Guided tour of the Paracas National Reserve
- Visit of Paracas´ Interpretation Hall
- Return to Paracas
- 5:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Ica
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Ica and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Ica .
DAY 02 Flight over the Nazca Lines / City tour of Ica / Lima
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Transfer to the aerodrome of Ica
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Return to Ica and city tour
- Guided visit to the Huacachina Lagoon
- Guided visit to Ica ’s Regional Museum
- Guided visit of the main wineries
- Transfer to the bus station
- 4:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket – Lima / Paracas / Ica / Lima
- Guided tour of the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve
- Light plane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Ica
- 01 hotel night
- 02 lunches and 01 breakfast
- All entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summer’s heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Paracas – Nazca – Ica