Pachacamac (Half Day)
31 km. south of the city of Lima and a 45 minute bus ride on the South Panamerican Highway, lies the pre-Colombian Oracle of Pachacámac; testimony of the existence of an ancient pre-Incan civilization, situated on the right margin of the Lurín Valley.
Its outstanding main buildings are: The Temple of the Sun, the Pilgrims´ Square , the Painted Temple , the Old Temple , Taurichumbi´s Palace, the Aqllawasi (Women´s Palace), Uhle Cemetery , as well as a compound of small sun-dried mud bricks (Adobes).
The city was completely built with adobes (Sun-dried mud bricks). Its enclosures, palaces, squares and temples have been restored and the Incan part of the archaeological complex (1440 – 1533) is the best conserved.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Pachacámac
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
NOTE: This tour can also be organized in the afternoon, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
(Minimum 02 participants)