PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110004
Live Sharing Experience Incan Trail (11 days / 10 nights)
Lima / Cusco / Puno / Lima
DAY 01 – LSE Inca Trail : Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 02 - LSE Inca Trail : City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional “peña” show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
DAY 03 - LSE Inca Trail : Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist “picanterías”.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
DAY 04 - LSE Inca Trail : Cusco / Chillca / Wayllabamba
- a.m.: Departure from the city of Cusco, in the direction of the locality of Chillca (Km. 82), in the Sacred Valley. Hike crossing the Vilcanota River, towards the mountains, on the Incas´ route and visit of the Archaeological Complex of Llaqtapata.
- Arrival in Wayllabamba, dinner and overnight stay at a campsite.
DAY 05 - LSE Inca Trail : Wayllabamba / Warmiwañuska´s Mountain Pass / Paq´aymayo
- Uphill hike to the Warmiwañuska Mountain Pass (4,200 m.a.s.l.); the itinerary´s highest and hardest point, and downhill hike to the small Paq´aymayo Valley, with beautiful landscapes.
- Dinner and camping for the second night.
DAY 06 - LSE Inca Trail : Paq´aymayo / Runkuraqay / Sayaqmarka / Phuyupatamarka / Wiñaywayna
- Uphill hike to the Runkuraqay Mountain Pass (3,800 m.a.s.l.), guided visit of the archaeological complexes of Runkuraqay, Sayaqmarka, Phuyupatamarka and Wiñaywayna.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 07 - LSE Inca Trail : Wiñaywayna / Intipunku / Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Hike by steep mountain cliffs, over great abysses and hanging bridges, to the Intipunku or Sun´s Gate, impressive view of the Incan City and Mount Waynapicchu (Young Mountain).
- Guided tour of the Incan City of Machupicchu, Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the “Intiwatana” (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
DAY 08 - LSE Inca Trail : Cusco / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to Puno, on a comfortable and panoramic tourist bus.
- Tours on the way, in Andahuaylillas, Raqchi. La Raya and Pucará.
- Lunch in Sicuani.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 09 - LSE Inca Trail : Uros / Taquile, with Overnight Stay on the Island, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca; the Highest Navigable Lake in the World (3,800 m.a.s.l.)
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros´ Floating Islands, inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical food, live experience and cultural activities, as well as ecological walks.
- Overnight stay on the island, at a communal lodging house.
DAY 10 - LSE Inca Trail : Taquile Island / Puno
- a.m.: Shared experiences and knowledge of the community´s customs, with walks around the island and paradise-like beaches.
- p.m.: Navigation and return to the city of Puno. Transfer to the hotel.
DAY 11 - LSE Inca Trail : Puno / Juliaca / Lima / Flight Home
- a.m.: Transfer from Puno to Juliaca´s airport. Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON: