Lima City Tour (Half Day)
Lima, the City of Kings, Peru´s capital city, situated in the center of the Peruvian coast, is a city of contrasts, between colonial, republican and modern styles.
The Historical Center, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony, conserves important places dating from colonial times, such as the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), Government´s Palace, Basilica Cathedral, Archbishop´s Palace, Municipal Palace, San Francisco´s Church and Monastery, Plaza San Martín, Paseo de la República and Reserve´s Park, among other places that hold an important historical, architectural and monumental wealth.
In contrast, Lima´s modern part has reached a remarkable urban development which is reflected in every district of the city´s North, South, East and West areas, with the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro standing out, as they have become Peru´s financial center, with their large hotels and prosperous commercial galleries, such as the Larco Mar.
PROGRAM: Lima City Tour
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of the Colonial Lima
- Visit of Peru´s Central Reserve Bank Museum
- Visit of the Modern Lima , in Miraflores and San Isidro
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour of the city
- Entrance fees to the places to visit
- Support with communication logistics.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
NOTE: This tour can also be organized in the afternoon, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $