Inti Raymi or Sun´s Feast (Full day)
The Inti Raymi is a ceremonial festivity of invocations and offerings to the Sun, the Incas celebrated with much solemnity and veneration, to worship it and make sacrifices.
Each 24th of June, it is staged in several sacred places of the city of Cusco, and especially, on the Esplanade of Saqsaywaman, in an impressive artistic display, with beautiful choreographies and costumes which give a special frame to the Sanctuary of Saqsaywaman which fills up with a multitude of local inhabitants, along with a great quantity of foreign and national visitors who give a higher ranking to the Incas’ most important festivity.
PROGRAM OF INTI RAYMI
- 8:30 a.m.: Transfer to the Esplanade of the Qorikancha’s Temple
- Transfer to the Plaza de Armas ( Main Square )
- Transfer to the Esplanade of Saqsaywaman
- 3:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Entrance ticket to boxes or tribunes, in Saqsaywaman
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Translation equipment
- Box lunch.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE DOLLARS USD