Gold and Weapons Museum (Half Day)
It is one of the most visited museums, given its important collection of gold objects of different pre-Hispanic and Incan cultures; some of them with more than 3,000 years of antiquity, including jewels and pieces of goldsmith work, in gold and silver, with inlaid precious stones, gold objects, like the Tumi or Ceremonial Knife, bracelets and masks of the Chimú culture and pieces forged in gold from the Moche culture, among others.
The museum possesses a special gallery, exhibiting gold and silver objects and ornaments of the Incan culture, with a large quantity of pieces made by Incan goldsmiths, worked in gold, silver, copper and bronze. It also displays very ancient war objects and accessories, from different time periods and origins.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- 12:00 noon: Return to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided visit of the Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Entrance ticket.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
NOTE: This tour can also be organized in the afternoon, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Gold and Weapons Museum