Esoteric Andean Cusco (05 Days / 04 Nights)
The Íncas’ancestral cosmo-vision survives in the customs and ritual ceremonies dedicated to nature.
This is why the Incas built sacred places, to worship the Sun, Moon and Mother Earth or Pachamama.
Today, the sacred enclosures and temples are still full of magnetism and a concentrated energy, in each space, which can be felt, just by being in the place.
Share the pleasant experience of participating in the ancestral rites, with the shamans and paqos (Andean Priests), visiting sacred and enigmatic places.
DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / Sanctuary of Saqsaywaman
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and a coca leaf tea to welcome you
- Free morning for acclimatization
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: Guided visit of the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman and first contact with the Apus´ Energy and the Pachamama or Mother Earth
- Ritual Healing Ceremony and Invocation to the Andean Apus, in the Temple of the Moon, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- Welcome dinner show
- Transfer to the hotel
DAY 02 Wasao / Tipón / Sanctuary of the Lord of Huanca / Písaq
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Transfer to the locality of Wasao, famous land of fortune tellers and healers. Coca leaf reading, with the Íncas’ sacred leaves and flourishing offerings´ ritual
- Guided tour of the Incan Archaeological Complex of Tipón, Adoratory and Hydraulic Experimentation Center
- Visit to the Sanctuary of the Lord of Huanca; a sacred place of great veneration
- 1:00 p.m.: Arrival at the typical colonial village of Pisaq , with its sacred and ceremonial places
- Ritual Ceremony to the Pachamama or Offering to Mother Earth. Ancestral esoteric session, in an adequate place, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Pisaq.
DAY 03 Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu, with Overnight stay
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer to the locality of Ollantaytambo; the living Incan village
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Purification Ritual Ceremony, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- 12:00 noon: Lunch in Ollantaytambo
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 1:10 p.m.: Departure of the Vistadome train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:50 p.m.: Arrival at the village of Machu Picchu and transfer to the chosen hotel
- Recreation, relax and therapy, in Machu Picchu Pueblo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths
- Dinner on your own account.
DAY 04 Sanctuary of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Very early breakfast at your hotel
- 6:00 a.m.: Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu , Wonder of the Modern World, visit of its sacred and ceremonial places, temples, etc., with a contact with the Andean cosmo-vision
- Ancestral Invocation and Energizing Ritual Ceremony, with the Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest), at the Intipunku or Sun´s Gate
- Buffet lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge, near the Incan City ’s entrance
- 2:00 p.m.: Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 3:00 p.m.: Departure of the Vistadome train bound to the city of Cusco
- 6:50 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy’s train station and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 05 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation, for the excursions and transfers
- Bilingual official tour guide
- All programed excursions
- Tourist train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Cusco
- Two way bus ticket, in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Tipón + Machu Picchu )
- 04 hotel nights
- 01 buffet lunch, 02 lunches, 01 dinner show and 04 breakfasts
- Shaman or Paqo (Andean Priest)
- All programed ritual ceremonies
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Second entrance fee to tourist attractions
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Adequate clothes for warm and cold weather
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Swimming suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|HotelCategory||Acom- modation||TRAIN CLASS|
|Hiram Binghan||Vista Dome||Valle Cerrojo||Expedition|