City Tour of Ica (Half Day)
Ica offers an interesting half day circuit, to get to know the city’s main tourist attractions: The Regional Museum, Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren and the famous Huacachina Lagoon, which is perfectly complemented with a tour of the province’s vine plantations and wineries.
There are well-known and traditional brands of wines and piscos, of export quality, that we will be able to visit, to discover their production process and taste a glass of it, offered by the best hosts of Peruvian wines and piscos: Ocucaje, Tacama, Tabernero, Quebranta, Soldeica and Queirolo, among others.
- 9:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of a traditional winery
- Visit of the Regional Museum
- Visit of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren
- Visit of the Oasis of the Huacachina Lagoon
- 12:00 noon: Return to your hotel.
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
NOTE: The city tour of Ica can also be organized between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.
(Minimum 02 participants)
City Tour of Ica