Cusco City Tour (Half Day)
Discover the Imperial City of Cusco, Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony, is getting to know the heart of the prominent Incan culture; a mysterious and magical world.
The remains of the Incan, Colonial and Republican periods are present everywhere in the city.
Its historical center, composed of squares, neighborhoods, churches, houses, streets, stairways, ornamental fountains, as well as of public and private buildings, offers a harmonious set of three time periods, in which stand out the Plaza de Armas ( Main Square ), the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha and museums.
This circuit´s highlight is the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman, on top of the hill that overlooks the city.
PROGRAM: Cusco City Tour
- 2:00 p.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the Cathedral
- Temple of the Qorikancha
- Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman (Q´enqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay)
- 5:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and visit to the Qosqo Native Art Center .
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT (For Peruvians only)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.