Basic Cusco (03 Days / 02 Nights)
It is a quick excursion in Cusco, which gives you the opportunity to get to know some of the Incan culture´s main architectural icons, along with the monumental aspect of The Imperial City’s Historical Center declared as Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony.
In addition, the Incan City of Machu Picchu, the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman and the colonial part of the city of Cusco, are a perfect combination, for an excursion with much cultural content of an ancient nation.
One afternoon and a full day are necessary to discover the essential part of our millenary wonders.
DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel, welcoming you with a coca leaf tea
- Free morning to get acclimatized
- Lunch on your own account
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided city tour, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, the Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and Q´enqo. Return to the city and visit to the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Dinner on your own account
DAY 02 Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco by Train
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroy’s train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train to the Incan City of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering’s high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- Lunch on your own account
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train from Machu Picchu Village, to Cusco
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy’s train station and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 03 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided city tour
- Guided excursion to Machu Picchu
- Two way tourist train ticket
- Two way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Entrance tickets (Cathedral, Qorikancha, Machu Picchu)
- 02 hotel nights
- 02 breakfasts
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- General Tourist Ticket (entrance to 16 sites around Cusco and Sacred Valley area)
- Luggage excess weight overcharge
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
|Hotel Category||Accom-modation||TRAIN CLASS|
|Hiram Binghan||Vista Dome||Valle Cerrojo||Back Packer|