Trans Paracas (Full Day) from USD $ 115
Trans Paracas tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Nazca / Lima route, to the Paracas National Reserve and Ballestas Islands, in the vicinity of Pisco and the Paracas Peninsula, in the Pacific Ocean, which form one of the world’s nine most important marine outcrops.
It possesses a rich marine fauna composed of seals, dolphins and turtles, as well as more than 200 species of resident and migratory birds, pelicans, seagulls, penguins, flamencos and condors.
In their waters and on their shores, one can appreciate great quantities of seals which make the excursion even more exciting. Finally, the Paracas Interpretation Hall allows us to better understand the importance of the reserve’s biodiversity and conservation.
TRANS PARACAS PROGRAM
DAY 01 Ballestas Islands / Paracas National Reserve / Lima
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 4:15 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Paracas
- 7:45 a.m.: Arrival in Paracas and transfer to the port
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 11:00 a.m.: Guided tour of the Paracas Reserve
- Visit of Paracas´ Interpretation Hall
- Return to Paracas
- 3:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Lima
- 7:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket – Lima / Ica / Lima
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (for Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summer’s heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.