Traditional Trujillo (02 Days / 01 Night)
This is a short, but quite complete program which allows you to get to know several cultural and archaeological attractions in Trujillo, such as the Huacas (Sacred Temples) of the Sun and Moon, Chan Chan, the sun-dried mud brick city, Trujillos Historical Center, with its main colonial monuments and mansions, the Main Square (Plaza de Armas) and the Cathedral, along with a tour to nearby places in the countryside and valleys of exuberant beauty and spring-like climate, finally leading us to the emblematic Seaside Resort of Huanchaco, to enjoy the sea, its beaches and the exquisite marine food, such as the famous Ceviche; Perus flag dish.
PROGRAM OF TRADITIONAL TRUJILLO :DAY 01 Arrival in Trujillo / Tour at the Huacas of the Sun and Moon / Chan Chan / Huanchaco
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to your hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure on a tourist transportation to the Moche Valley, tour of the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, where well have a chance to appreciate the huge walls which compose the Huaca of the Sun, and nearly half a km. from there, the imposing Huaca of the Moon
- Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan; the impressive city of sun-dried mud bricks, with its beautiful architecture, decorated walls, narrow streets, stairways, temples and squares
- Lunch on your own account
- Tour to Huanchacos Seaside Resort, to observe the caballitos de totora (Little totora horses) which are crafted rafts proceeding from the Mochica and Chimú cultures, and visit to the handicraft fair
- Return to the city and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Visit of Trujillos Historical Center , the Huaca of the Dragon or Rainbow, Cassinelli Museum , Casa Urquiaga, Casa Emancipación, Iturregui Palace , Main Square (Plaza de Armas) and observation of the Cathedrals façade
- Lunch on your own account
- Free afternoon for purchases, in shoe and handicraft fairs
- At the indicated time, transfer to the airport or bus station.
TRADITIONAL TRUJILLO INCLUDES:
- Arrival and departure transfers airport or bus station
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour to the Huacas of the Sun and Moon
- Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan
- Tour of Huanchacos Seaside Resort
- City tour
- 01 hotel night
- 01 breakfast
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
TRADITIONAL TRUJILLO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Water proof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap and insect repellent
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Gran Marqués||
|Hostal Suite Ejecutivo||
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.