Traditional Cusco (04 Days / 03 Nights)
It is one of the cultural programs of greatest preference, which allows you to penetrate into the Incan World, visiting its emblematic monuments, such as Machu Picchu, Saqsaywaman, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and the picturesque village of Pisaq, with its interesting handicraft.
In short, it is a mixture of history, art and admiration for the architectural wonders built by the Incas, which combine with the monumental aspect of the remains of Colonial and Republican times, which are part of the Historical Center of Cusco, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony.
Traditional Cusco PROGRAM
DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel, welcoming you with a coca leaf tea
- Free morning to get acclimatized
- Lunch on your own account
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided city tour, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and Q´enqo. Return to the city and visit to the Qosqo Native Art Center
- Dinner on your own account
DAY 02 Excursion to the Sacred Valley
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Guided excursion in the village of Pisaq and its typical handicraft fair
- Buffet lunch at a traditional “quinta” (Countryside restaurant), in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
DAY 03 Excursion to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco by Train
- Very early breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroy’s train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering’s high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- Buffet lunch
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the tourist train from Machu Picchu Village, to Cusco
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy’s train station and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 04 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided city tour
- Guided excursion to the Sacred Valley
- Guided excursion to Machu Picchu
- Two way tourist train ticket
- Two way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Entrance tickets (Cathedral, Qorikancha, Machu Picchu)
- 03 hotel nights
- 02 buffet lunches and 03 breakfasts
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 18 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- General Tourist Ticket (entrance to 16 sites around Cusco and Sacred Valley area)
- Luggage excess weight overcharge
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $