Traditional Colca (04 Days / 03 Nights)
This is a complete program which, in an easy going, peaceful, but also exciting way, allows you to get to know and enjoy two traditional tourist attractions of culture, ecotourism and adventure.
The city tour, with its colonial and religious monuments, in the city's historical center, and the Colca Valley; one of the world's deepest canyons (3,400 meters, at its deepest point), with its impressive panorama, grand river, vertical cliffs, Incan benched terraces, in current agricultural production, as well as its typical villages and customs, and all of this crowned by the dominion of the condors´ flight.
PROGRAM OF TRADITIONAL COLCA :DAY 01 Arrival in Arequipa / City Tour
- Reception and transfer to the hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: City tour, with the visit of the Santa Catalina Convent, the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas ( Main Square ), La Compañia (The Company) Church, as well as the Andean Sanctuaries´ Museum and Yanahuara's Vantage Point
- 5:30 p.m.: Return to the hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Arequipa .
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Departure to the locality of Chivay
- On the way, observation of the Salinas and Aguada Blanca Reserve (Alpaca and vicuña reserve)
- Going by the Andes´ Vantage Point: Panoramic view of Arequipa 's volcanoes
- 12:00 noon: Arrival in the locality of Chivay and accommodation at a hotel
- Recreation at the La Calera Thermal Baths
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Chivay.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 5:30 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- Choquetico's Vantage Point: Observation of the pre-Incan tombs, in the canyon's vertical walls
- The Cruz del Cóndor's Vantage Point: Observation of the canyon and condors´ flight
- Tapay's Vantage Point: Observation of the bottom of the canyon and its Incan benched terraces, with a greater perspective
- Traveling through picturesque villages of Quechua roots, and Collaguas of Tiahuanaco origins
- Return to Chivay
- 2:00 p.m.: Departure from Chivay, to head back to Arequipa
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel, airport or bus station.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
TRADITIONAL COLCA INCLUDES:
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation Arequipa / Colca / Arequipa
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided city tour
- Guided excursion to the Colca Canyon
- 02 nights at a hotel in Arequipa
- 01 night at a hotel in Chivay
- 03 breakfasts, 02 lunches and 01 dinner
- 01 entrance fee to the thermal baths
- Entrance fees to the attractions to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
TRADITIONAL COLCA DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- VAT tax (19% - Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Cuarto para Dos
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.