Tours (Page 16)Page 16 of Tours. Tours to Peru: Machu Picchu, Trujillo, Ica, Paracas, Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Pisaq, Moray, Lima, Arequipa, Puno, Titicaca Lake, Manu National Park
Prepare to surrender to its magic. The celebration of almost 3,000 popular feasts per year is but one small hint of the vast treasure trove of multicultural traditions you will find here.
From the coast to the jungle and through the highlands, Peruvian people live the same way as their ancestors did a thousand years ago; maintaining their dances, handcrafts, textiles, customs and keeping their spirit alive.
At Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, a whole village floats on the water. Hundreds of the years ago the Uros people created these floating islands - made of Totora reed - by stacking one reed on top of another until a stable platform was built. They lived on these islands as they sailed around the lake to fish or hunt for their food. You can still see the Uros today, living as if they had floated through time.
Conscious of the value that living cultures mean to travelers from every corner of the world, a number of communities in Puno have opened to rural and experienced based tourism, both in the island and on land. It is there were the ventures of Taquile, Amantani, Uros and Llachon can be found. The visitor to Amantani or Taquile islands will visit Uros island on the route.
Want accurate prices?
Search for Tours at these tours
- Lake Sandoval / Canopy Tour: Lake Sandoval / Canopy (Full day) from USD$ 75. This program allows you to enjoy one of the reserves most beautiful lakes, on the Madre de Dios River.
- Great Kacharpari for Celebrations of Cusco 2016 Musical entertainment and Festival of typical dishes organized by the EMUFEC, on the Sunday July 3 from 9:00 am in the Regocijo square
- Machu Picchu Canopy and Biking Tour: Machu Picchu Canopy and Biking (3 Days) from USD$ 185. This is another way to get to Machu Picchu, in a combination of adventure, ecotourism and culture
- Springtime Trujillo Tour: Springtime Trujillo (4 Days) from USD$ 407. Know the Huacas of the Sun and Moon, the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan, Seaside Resort of Huanchaco
- Cusco Tourist Packages Tourist Packages to Cusco: Saqsaywaman, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, Choquekirao, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Sacred Valley, Cocalmayo, Canopy, River Rafting...
- Creole Music Day Enjoy the celebration of the Day of the Creole music through one of our tours
- Inti Raymi 2016 Tour: Inti Raymi or Sun´s Feast (Full day) from USD $ 165. It is a ceremonial festivity of invocations and offerings to the Sun on the Esplanade of Saqsaywaman
- Inca trail to Ancestral Machu Picchu Tour: Inca Trail to Ancestral Machu Picchu (4 Days) from USD$ 324. Enjoy the whole Inca trail network which connects the Ancestral City of MachuPicchu
- Manu National Park - Cultural Zone Tour: Manu National Park - Cultural Zone (4 Days) from USD$ 582. The Cultural Zone is a short option which costs less, to get to know the Manu.
- Casitas del Colca Hotel Las Casitas offers luxurious cottage-style villas with private fireplace and free Wi-Fi. It features a spa and outdoor pool and is well integrated into the beautiful...
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.