Titicaca Route of the Sun (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This program unites two Andean peoples, with much history and tradition.
The excursion starts in the city of Cusco ( 3,339 m .a.s.l.), traveling on a comfortable panoramic bus, on an asphalted road, towards the city of Puno ( 3,810 m .a.s.l.). On the way, well visit Andahuaylillas´ Church ( America s Sistine Chapel), the Incan Archaeological Complex of Raqchi and Pucaras famous church.
In Puno, Lake Titicaca , the Peruvian and Bolivian High Plateaus´ jewel, is waiting for us. It is the worlds highest navigable lake which is situated at an altitude of 3,800 m .a.s.l., and possesses many islands inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations.
It is an ecosystem that contains a rich and varied bird population, and there, are the Floating Islands of the Uros; one of Américas most ancient peoples. Further along, the Amantaní and Taquile islands, of great ethnic and cultural value, await us with their pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites. Their inhabitants mainly dedicate themselves to handicraft, fishing and agriculture, and their textile art is very much appreciated.
PROGRAM OF TITICACA ROUTE OF THE SUN:DAY 01 Cusco / Puno / Tour on the Suns Route
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure from the city of Cusco , on a comfortable tourism bus bound to the city of Puno
- Guided visit of Andahaylillas´ Church, known as Américas Sistine Chapel
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Raqchi ( Temple of the God Wiraqocha)
- Lunch in the town of Sicuani
- Going by La Raya ( 4,335 m .a.s.l.) and observation of South American cameloids (Alpacas, vicuñas and lamas)
- Guided visit of Pucarás Church which gave its origin to Pucarás famous Little Bull
- 5:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Puno and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer to the port, to board a motorized boat bound to the Uros´ Floating Islands
- Guided visit to the Uros´ Islands
- Guided visit of Amantaní Island
- 12:30 p.m.: Arrival at the Port of Chilkano ( 3,810 m .a.s.l.), from which well have to climb 532 steps, to get to the village of Taquile itself, which is located at 3,950 m .a.s.l.
- Accommodation at a community family guest house
- Typical lunch
- Tour of pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, sacred places and ceremonial centers. The island possesses a Site Museum and handicraft market, where its textile art stands out
- Welcome dinner and overnight stay on the island.
- Morning to share experiences and knowledge of the communitys customs, and go on ecological walks
- Typical lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Puno
- 5:00 p.m.: Arrival at the port of the city of Puno and transfer to your hotel or the bus station.
TITICACA ROUTE OF THE SUN INCLUDES:
- Comfortable bus Cusco / Puno
- Guided visits on the Suns Route
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Transfers hotel / port / hotel
- Transportation on a motorized boat, catamaran, rowboat or raft, according to the tours
- Guided visit to the Uros´ Islands
- Guided visit of Amantaní Island
- Guided visit of Taquile Island
- 01 hotel night in Puno
- 01 night at family guest house, on Taquile
- 03 lunches, 01 dinner and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
TITICACA ROUTE OF THE SUN DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD$ 06.05, to board national flights and USD$ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights because of flight cancellations or that of other services, due to causes beyond the companys control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Category||Base DWB|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.