PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110012
The Tawantinsuyu┬┤s Routes┬á(19 days/18 nights)
Lima / Cajamarca / Chachapoyas / Chiclayo / Lima / Nazca / Arequipa / Puno / Cusco / Machu Picchu / Lima
In Peru Travel, offers a diverse selection of Peru Vacation Packages and Adventure Tourism Programs that allow you to know and enjoy wonderful and fascinating places full of history, magic and adventure.
The Inca Empire, which reached remarkable development culture, whose monumental architectural works endure over time, there is Machu Picchu "Wonder of the World".
The three natural regions of the country, coast, mountains and jungle, we offer the best alternative eco tourism, equivalent to responsible tourism or sustainable tourism, Tawantinsuyu Incas maintained a perfect balance between man and nature gods. We help you explore a rich spiritual tradition, with programs esotericism and mysticism.
Peru, a country of delicacies, local dishes, Creole, Andean jungle, coastal and Andean novo mergers, presents a very varied in each region of the country.
Peruvian food is one of the most coveted in the world for its season, variety and presentation. delicious ceviche, flag dish of Peru.
PROGRAM OF THE TAWANTINSUYU'S ROUTES:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima┬┤s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional ┬ôpe├▒a┬ö show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 3: Lima / Cajamarca / Ex Collpa Farm / Inca┬┤s Baths
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Cajamarca, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- p.m.: Visit of the ex Collpa Farm, with its characteristic stables, where the cows come running when called by their name. Tour of the Inca┬┤s Baths Tourist Complex, where the Inca┬┤s Pool will be appreciated, along with the small ritual pots.
Day 4: Cumbemayo / Ventanillas de Otuzco
- a.m.: Tour of the impressive Archaeological Complex of Cumbemayo, considered as one of the most remarkable hydraulic engineering works in pre-Hispanic America. Visit to the Bellavista Vantage Point, pre-Incan temple of Layz├│n, hydraulic canal and forest park.
- p.m.: Tour to the Ventanillas of Otuzco (Pre-Incan cemetery), with its impressive crypts situated in the cliffs, the Hortensias┬┤ Botanical Garden and Los Alpes Estate.
Day 5: Cajamarca / Leymebamba / City of Tingo / Revash┬┤s Mausoleums
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Chachapoyas. On the way, visit of the Mallqui Center┬┤s Museum, in the locality of Leymebamba, which presents a collection of more than 200 mummies and many objects recuperated from the Los C├│ndores Lagoon.
- Arrival in the city of Tingo, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- p.m.: Hike to Revash┬┤s pre-Incan funerary site, with its 1 and 2 story rectangular ┬ôchullpas┬ö, with double-sloped roofs, built on inaccessible cliffs.
Day 6: Archaeological Complex of Macro / Fortress of Ku├ęlap
- a.m.: Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Macro and of the Fortress of Ku├ęlap; one of the Chachapoyas┬┤ majestic architectural works, built on top of a high mountain, and surrounded by cliffs and abysses on three of its four sides. Within its more than 20 meter high walls, there are 505 living quarters, the majority of which have a circular layout.
- Visit of Macro┬┤s Archaeological Complex; a pre-Incan lodging compound composed of five platforms which support huts and towers built with stones and mud-based cement.
- p.m.: Arrival in the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7: La Pitaya┬┤s Petrogliphs and Gocta┬┤s Cataracts
- a.m.: Tour to the Petrogliphs of La Pitaya which are graphic representations of flora, fauna and hunting scenes, with more than 3,000 years of antiquity. Short hike to the impressive Cataract of Gocta, with 771 meters of waterfall; the 4th┬áhighest in the world, with observation of flora and fauna of the cloud forest.
- p.m.: Return to the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel.
Day 8: Chiclayo / Beaches┬┤ Circuit / Pimentel┬┤s Resort / Monsef├║ / Santa Rosa┬┤s Cove
- p.m.: Beaches┬┤ circuit, Pimentel┬┤s Seaside Resort, Monsef├║, the City of Flowers, Santa Rosa┬┤s Cove and its handicraft market.
- Exquisite marine and Creole food.
Day 9: Pyramids of T├║cume / Lord of Sip├ín┬┤s Museum / Departure to Lima
- a.m.: Tour of the T├║cume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids┬┤ Valley, composed of 26 pyramids, among which those of La Huaca del Pueblo, La Raya, El Sol and Las Estacas stand out. Tour of the majestic Lord of Sipan┬┤s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign┬┤s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
Day 10: Lima / Nazca / Flight Over Nazca┬┤s Lines / Departure to Arequipa
- a.m.: Departure from Lima to Nazca, on a Cruzero bus service (Option to travel on a light plane).
- Arrival in Nazca, transfer to the hotel, day use service. Flight over the Nazca Lines, with their gigantic and enigmatic designs carved on the sand, such as outlines of men, animals, plants and geometrical figures.
- Exquisite Creole food.
- p.m.: Night trip to the city of Arequipa, on a Cruzero ┬ôbed bus┬ö service.
Day 11: Arrival in Arequipa / City Tour
- a.m.: Arrival in Arequipa and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Arequipa┬┤s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist ┬ôpicanter├şas┬ö.
- p.m.: City tour and visit of Arequipa┬┤s countryside, historical center of the city, Yanahuara and Sachaca vantage points, volcanoes and Saband├şa Mill.
Day 12: Arequipa / Chivay / Colca Valley
- a.m.: Departure from Arequipa to the locality of Chivay, observation of volcanoes, snow-capped peaks, as well as visit of the alpaca and vicu├▒a reserve.
- p.m.: Arrival and accommodation at the hotel.
- Thermal baths and exquisite typical food.
Day 13: Colca Canyon / Cruz del C├│ndor┬┤s Vantage Point
- Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depth, at the deepest spot), the condors┬┤ majestic flight and the canyon┬┤s impressive panorama.
- Tour to some of the canyon┬┤s typical villages, Incan benched terraces, archaeological compounds, typical food and thermal baths.
Day 14: Chivay / Sillustani / Puno
- a.m.: Departure to the city of Puno. On the way, tour of the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, a pre-Incan and Incan necropolis, with its monumental and gigantic ┬ôchullpas┬ö or circular stone towers.
- p.m.: Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 15: Uros / Taquile, Full Day, Navigation on the Mythical Titicaca the Highest Navigable Lake in the Worl
- a.m.: Departure on a motorized barge to the Uros┬┤ Floating Islands inhabited by native Quechua and Aymara populations. Visit of Taquile; island of great ethnical and cultural value, with its people deeply rooted in their ancestral traditions and customs. Taquile possesses pre-Incan and Incan archaeological sites, and its textile art is much appreciated worldwide.
- Typical lunch.
- Return to the city of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
Day 16: Puno / Juliaca / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Transfer to Juliaca┬┤s airport, flight to the city of Cusco, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Cusco┬┤s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist "picanter├şas".
- p.m.: Excursion in the city┬┤s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 17: Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), archaeological complexes of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Transfer to Ollantaytambo┬┤s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo.
Day 18: Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the ┬ôIntiwatana┬ö (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering┬┤s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco
Day 19: Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||4277|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||3840|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||3313|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.