The Chachapoyas and their Royal Paths (03 Days / 02 Nights) from USD $ 173
This short, but very dynamic program allows you to have access to typical villages, observing flora and fauna, visiting interesting archaeological compounds, hamlets, valleys and landscapes around the Utcubamba River, all the way to the Fortress of Kuélap; a majestic architectural work built by the Chachapoyas, on top of a high mountain.
It is the mountainous jungles most imposing monumental complex, and it is surrounded by cliffs and precipices on three of its four sides. Inside the more than 20 meter high fortified walls, it shelters 505 living quarters, the majority of which are of circular layout. This tour is mainly a hike, apart from the connections on the first and last day.
PROGRAM OF THE CHACHAPOYAS AND THEIR ROYAL PATHS:DAY 01 Hike Chachapoyas / Levanto
- Upon arrival, transfer from the bus station to the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Bus transfer to the Anexo del Molino (Mills Annex)
- Hike to the typical village of Levanto, observing flora and fauna
- Lunch on the way
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Yálape and Collacruz
- Dinner and camping overnight.
- Guided hike to the Archaeological Complex of Machupirca
- Guided hike to the Archaeological Complex of Macro
- Lunch in the area
- Observation of valleys, landscapes and the Utcubamba River
- Visit of the picturesque village of El Tingo
- Accommodation at the Estancia El Chillo Hostel, dinner and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the hostel
- Guided hike to the Fortress of Kuélap
- Lunch in the area
- Return to the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel or bus station.
THE CHACHAPOYAS AND THEIR ROYAL PATHS INCLUDES:
- Transfer from the bus station or airport, to the hotel and viceversa
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 01 night at a campsite, in the village of Levanto
- 01 night accommodation in the locality of El Tingo
- Full meals during the tour
- Hike on the Incan Chachapoyas trail / levanto / Archaeological Sites of Yálape, Collacruz
- Hike to the archaeological complexes of Machupirca and Macro
- Hike to the Fortress of Kuélap
- Tents, boots and rain ponchos
- Entrance fees to the places to visit
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and emergency ropes.
THE CHACHAPOYAS AND THEIR ROYAL PATHS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- VAT tax (19% - Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to get on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drinks or other expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspension of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Standard backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Pants and long sleeves shirts
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit, towel and sandals
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Cantine, mineral water, water purifying tablets and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.