Tarapoto / Ahuashiyacu (02 Days / 01 Night) from USD$ 191
This short program allows you to discover the warmth and beauty of Tarapoto, capital city of the Region of San Martín.
You will get to know the citys main tourist attractions and that of its surroundings, in a night excursion or in the afternoon, and on the next day, well get ready to enjoy nature, penetrating the thick vegetation, to get to the fascinating Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, located in an environment of abundant flora and fauna, where well have a chance to take a refreshing and pleasant bath.
PROGRAM OF TARAPOTO / AHUASHIYACU:
DAY 01: Arrival in Tarapoto
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Welcome drink
- City tour and surroundings, in the afternoon or evening
DAY 02: Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- Breakfast at your hotel
- In the morning, departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, on the road that leads to Yurimaguas. Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu, refreshing bath and return to your hotel
- In the afternoon, transfer to Tarapotos airport.
TARAPOTO / AHUASHIYACU INCLUDES:
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- Tourist transportation for all transfers
- Bilingual official tour guide
- City tour
- Tour to the Cataracts of Ahuashiyacu
- 01 hotel night, in Puerto Palmeras
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast.
TARAPOTO / AHUASHIYACU DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the companys control.
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Adequate shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and repellent
- Towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.