Situated in beautiful San Isidro district in Lima, Sonesta Hotel El Olivar offers easy access to the delights of this city, from boutiques and shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife. This unique hotel with 134 rooms, has a calm majestic forest El Olivar, along with the comfort and services that only a five-star hotel can offer. Known as one of the best hotels in Lima. The Hotel El Olivar also offers fine dining, gym, function rooms, business center among other luxurious amenities.
Availability of suites with kitchenette
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning and heating
- Telephone with national and international direct dialing
- Hair Dryers
- Telephone in bathroom
- Marble bathrooms with tub
- Equipped for disabled guests on request
- Voltage 220/110
- Internet connection (Dataport)
Furthermore, the Suites have
- Forest View El Olivar
- Two rooms
- Spanish Shower
- With speaker phone and fax.
- Our renovated restaurant and bar offers a varied menu with new dishes, as well as the most delicious lunch buffets.
- Breakfast: Mon. - Sun 6:30 am. - 10:30 am. .
- Lunch: Mon. - Sun 12:30 m. - 4:00 pm.
- Dinner: Mon. - Sun 7:00 pm. - 12:00 pm.
Ichi Ban Japanese Gourmet Enjoy the finest Japanese cuisine in a unique place in taste and quality. The Ichi Ban is considered one of the best in Oriental cuisine, be sure to try it.
- Lunch: Mon. - Sun 1:00 pm. - 4:00pm.
- Dinner: Mon - Sun 6:30 pm. - 10:30 pm.
- For reservations call 511.712.6050 Annex 1863
- 134 rooms
- Business center with copier, fax and internet access
- Wireless internet in the lobby, bar and restaurant
- Conference rooms, area for events and cocktails
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center & Spa of 1100 mt2
- Massage service
- Beauty and barbershop
- Laundry and wardrobe
- Baggage Storage
- Fire alarm system
- Taxi service
- Souvenir and sales of merchandising
- Private Parking lot
- Tourist assistance, flight confirmation and car rental
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. $ Dollars and Nuevos Soles)
- Just 25 minutes from the airport.
We have three comfortable rooms ideal for breakfasts, lunches and private dinners to satisfy the most demanding needs.They are also best for conferences and business meetings.
The room El Mirador offers a wonderful view of the traditional Bosque El Olivar de San Isidro. Ideal for groups of more than 50 people.
At poolside, La Pergola is ideal for cocktails and dinner while enjoying a wonderful view offered by our hotel.
Food & Beverage Services
Our Food & Beverage department with extensive experience advising directly to meet your most demanding needs attend special menu requests for people in diet and in accordance with religious beliefs.
Offer per operation
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services
- Official Rating
Make a booking enquiry
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.