Santa Teresa - Canopy - River Rafting - Rock Climbing (02 Days / 01 Night)
The village of Santa Teresa, located on the jungles edge, 4 hours from the city of Cusco, gives you several alternatives of adventure tourism and recreation, in a sub-tropical climate and an abundant nature which welcomes you at Cocalmayo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths.
Therefore, we offer you three adventure sports, with pure emotion and adrenaline, in only one day: Canopy, vertical rock climbing and rafting that can induce you to share unforgettable moments, with the family, friends or workmates.
PROGRAM OF SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - RIVER RAFTING:
Day 1: Cusco / Santa María / Santa Teresa
- 08:00: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, to the locality of Santa Teresa, along the Sacred Valley road, all the way up to the Málaga Mountain Pass ( 4,350 m .a.s.l.) and down to the La Convención Valley s subtropical jungle, on stretches of asphalted and compacted road, in good conditions
- 12:00: Arrival in Santa Maria, lunch
- 13:00: Rafting, drop by the Vilcanota River, with rapids level II and III
- 15:30: Departure Santa Maria - Arrival in Santa Teresa ( 1,645 m.a.s.l.) and accommodation at a hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Night recreation at Cocalmayos Thermo-medicinal Baths, in a natural paradise
- Hotel night in Santa Teresa.
Day 2: Full Adventure in Canopy / Escalade / Rafting
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Adventure in monkey tail canopy, with full adrenaline, gliding through the air, between the mountains
- Vertical rock climbing
- Rafting to the locality of Santa María
- Lunch in Santa María
- 14:00: Departure on a bus, to return to the city of Cusco
- 18:30: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - RIVER RAFTING INCLUDES:
- Tourist transportation Cusco / Santa Teresa / Santa María / Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Cocalmayo´s Thermal Baths
- Entrance ticket to the canopy
- Entrance ticket to the vertical rock climbing activity
- Rafting to Santa María, with equipments and accessories
- Rafting captain
- Safety kayak and / or cataraft, with expert river guides
- 01 hotel night in Santa Teresa
- 01 breakfast in Santa Teresa
- 01 lunch in Santa María
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and emergency ropes.
SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - RIVER RAFTING DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, snacks, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Adequate shoes
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.