Santa Teresa Canopy - Cocalmayo (Full Day)
The village of Santa Teresa offers you several alternatives of adventure tourism and recreation, in a subtropical climate and an exuberant nature, as well as the option to easily get to Machu Picchu , for being quite nearby, on a 30 minute stretch of road, by bus and 10 kilometers , by train.
From the city of Cusco, there are several ways to get to Santa Teresa, combining train and bus or going only by bus, van, car, motorcycle, bicycle or if you prefer, hiking on the Machu Picchu, Salkantay or Choquekirao Incan Trail, and finally, coming from Quillabamba, The City of the Eternal Summer, as it has an excellent climate and a strategic geographical situation.
PROGRAM OF SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - COCALMAYO :
Day 1: Cusco / Santa Teresa / Cusco
- 5:30 a.m.: Departure to the locality of Santa Teresa, along the Sacred Valley road, all the way up to the Málaga Mountain Pass ( 4,350 m .a.s.l.) and down to the subtropical jungle of the La Convención Valley , on stretches of asphalted and compacted dirt road, in good conditions
- 10:00 a.m.: Arrival in Santa Teresa ( 1,645 m .a.s.l.)
- Adventure tour in monkey tail canopy, with extreme adrenaline, gliding through the air, between the mountains
- Recreation at Cocalmayo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths, in a natural paradise
- 3:30 p.m.: Departure on a bus, to return to Cusco
- 8:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - COCALMAYO INCLUDES:
- Tourist transportation Cusco / Santa Teresa / Cusco
- 01 entrance ticket to the canopy
- 01 entrance ticket to Cocalmayo´s Thermal Baths
- 01 lunch
- Free exotic drink (Pisco Sour, Caypiriña, cocktail or ice cold bier)
- Support with communication logistics.
SANTA TERESA - CANOPY - COCALMAYO DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.