Access to our country is possible by air, land, sea, lacustrine and fluvial ways.
All international flights arrive to and depart from Jorge Chávez International Airport located in the Callaos Constitutional Province, 20 minutes from the center of Lima and 30 minutes from the residencial and commercial districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. At present, it is managed by the Lima Airport Partners International Consortium.
Flights towards the inside of the country depart from Jorge Chávez Internacional Airport.
Lan Perú Lima, Arequipa, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Cusco, Iquitos, Juliaca, Piura, Pucallpa, Puerto Maldonado, Tacna, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Tumbes
Star Perú Lima, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Cusco, Chiclayo, Iquitos, Pucallpa, Puerto Maldonado, Tarapoto, Trujillo
Taca Perú Lima, Cusco
Peruvian Airlines Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Iquitos, Tacna
Cielos Andinos Lima, Huánuco, Tingo María, Pucallpa (Small planes)
LC Busre Lima, Andahuaylas, Ayacucho, Huánuco, Huancayo, Huaraz, Chimbote (Small planes).
Flights over the Nazca Lines
- Aero Cóndor: Ica, Nazca, Paracas
- Aero Ica: Lima, Nazca
- Aero Diana: Pisco, Nazca
- Aero Paracas: Nazca
- Alas Peruanas: Nazca
Peru intercommunicates through aereal service, with all continents, There are daily international flight connections to many cities of Latin and Central America, Europe, Asia, Africa, United States and Canada, from and to our country, through Jorge Chávez International Airport, in the city of Lima.
Commercial International Airlines
|COMPANIES||DESTINATIONS FROM AND TO LIMA - PERU|
|Argentinian Airlines||Buenos Aires and Argentinian provinces. South America, USA, Europe and Australia|
|Aero México||Mexico FD and Mexican provinces. USA, Europe and Central America|
|Aero Sur Bolivia||La Paz and Bolivian provinces. South America, Spain and United States|
|Air Canada||Canada, United States, Europe, Caribbean, South America, Asia and Australia|
|Air Europa||Spain, Europe, USA, South America, Central America and Africa|
|Air France||France, Europe, USA, South America, Central America, Asia and Middle East|
|Alitalia||Italy, Europe, United States, South America, Asia, Middle East and Africa|
|American Airlines USA||United States, Europe, Central and South America, Asia, Oceania and Africa|
|Avianca Colombia||Bogota and Columbian provinces. Central and South America, Caribbean, Europe and USA|
|Continental Airlines USA||United States, America, Middle East, Asia, Oceania and Africa|
|Copa Airlines Panamá||Panama, Mexico, Central and South America, Caribbean and United States|
|Delta Airlines USA||United States, America, Middle East, Asia, Oceania and Africa|
|Iberia Spain||Spain, Europe, America, Middle East and Africa|
|KLM Holland||Amsterdam, Europe, America, Caribbean, Middle East, Asia, Oceania and Africa|
|Lan Chile||Chile, Peru, Ecuador, South America, Europe, USA, China, Israel and Polynesia|
|Spirit Airlines USA||United States, Central and South America, Mexico and Caribbean|
|Taca Central America||Central and South America, Peru, United States, Mexico, Canada and Caribbean|
|TAM Brazil||Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and all of Brazil, South America and Europe|
|GOL||Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia|
There are four accessways by land, through the following borders:
- By the North, through the border with Ecuador, entering Peru by the city of Tumbes.
- By the South-east, through the border with Bolivia, entering Peru through the city of Puno.
- By the South, through the border with Chile, entering Peru by the city of Tacna.
- By the South-east, through the border with Brazil and Bolivia, entering Peru by the city of Iñapari, in the Madre de Dios Region.
National Passenger Land Transportation Companies
|COMPANY||DESTINATIONS IN PERU||TELEPHONE|
|CRUZ DEL SUR||Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Chimbote, Cusco, Huancayo, Piura, Sullana, Trujillo, Tumbes||01-3115050|
|EXPRESO CIAL||Arequipa, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Chulucanas, Cusco, Desaguadero, Huaraz, Paita, Tacna, Talara, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Tumbes||01-2658121|
|CIVA||Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Chimbote, Cusco, Juliaca, Máncora, Moquegua, Nazca, Paita, Piura, Puno, Sullana, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Tumbes||01-2230783|
|OLTURSA||Arequipa, Camaná, Chiclayo, Chimbote, Máncora, Piura, Sullana, Trujillo, Tumbes||01-2254499|
|ORMEÑO||Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Chimbote, Cusco, Huancayo, Huaraz, Máncora, Moquegua, Nazca, Paita, Pisco, Piura, Puno, Sullana, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Tumbes||01-4721710|
|SOYUZ||Cañete, Chincha, Pisco, Ica||01-2661515|
|TEPSA||Arequipa, Abancay, Camaná, Cusco, Nazca, Ica, Ilo, Moquegua, Tacna, Chimbote, Chiclayo, Piura, Sullana, Lambayeque, Talara, Trujillo, Tumbes, Zarumilla||01-2023535|
|MOLINA UNION||Lima, Ayacucho, Huanta, Andahuaylas, Abancay, Cusco||01-4280617|
|TRANSPORTES FLORES||Lima, Piura, Ilo, Arequipa, Ica, Puno, Cusco, Moquegua, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Piura, Tumbes||01-3321212|
|TRANSPORTES LINEA||Cajamarca, Chepén, Chiclayo, Chimbote, Huaraz, Jaén, Pacasmayo, Piura, Trujillo||01-3326063|
|CROMOTEX||Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno||054-421555|
|EXPRESO WARI||Lima, Nazca, Abancay, Cusco, Andahuaylas, Ayacucho||01-4236640|
|TRANSPORTE LITORAL||La Paz (Bolivia) / Desaguadero / Puno / Juliaca / Cusco (Perú)||084-228120|
The main sea ports for the arrival of cruisers to Peru are: The Callao, located in the Callaos Constitutional Province Lima and San Martín, in Pisco Ica, South of Lima. They also use the sea ports of Salaverry and Chimbote, North of Lima. Presently, more and more cruiser lines are arriving to our country, as part of their South American route, including Cunard, Princess Cruises, Hapag Lloyd, among others.
Trough Lake Titicaca, the worlds highest navigable lake, we are connected by commercial and tourist routes, with the neighboring country of Bolivia. The embarkations enter and leave from the lacustrine port of the city of Puno, on the Peruvian side of the lake and the ports of Huatajata and Copacabana, on the Bolivian side.
By the Amazon River, one enters through the city of Iquitos, from the city of Leticia, in Colombia and Tabatinga, in Brazil.
Read more »
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.