PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110002
Peru Jungle Connection (9 Days / 8 Nights)
Lima / Cusco / Puerto Maldonado / Lima
Know the three regions of Peru all in one tour and in 9 days, where you will have the pleasure of visiting the most important places of the coast, montain range and jungle of Peru, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with this tour you can access To one all in one. We will start with the coast and our important capital, Lima with its colonial architecture and the beautiful beaches of the green coast, and the amazing gastronomy of the coast of Peru will surprise you. Then you can visit the mountains where the city of Cusco awaits you. You will know the Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, Qorikancha and archaeological park of Sacsaywaman. In addition to the typical dances of the Qosqo Native Art Center, and not forgetting the typical food. Once you have visited all of the city of cusco, you can visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisaq, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo you can enjoy in this tour, and as a star you can visit the incredible Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. You will also enjoy visiting the jungle of Peru, Puerto Maldonado, Tambopata candamo, Collpa chunchu, Lake Sandoval, are the most important places of mother of god, you can do different adventure activities like canopy, kayak, tree climbing, bathing in waterfalls The Gato River, fishing, botanical tour or night walk in search of alligators
PROGRAM OF PERU JUNGLE CONNECTION:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Circuit of Beaches
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Circuit of beaches on the Green Coast.
Day 3: Lima / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the City of Cusco, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite food in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qorikancha) and Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman.
- Typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo (Qosqo Center of Native Art).
Day 4: Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Handicraft Market (Pisaq), Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo´s railroad station and train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Day 5: Incan City of Machupicchu / Return to Cusco
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, in a remarkable urban harmony, showing the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 6: Puerto Maldonado / Tambopata Candamo
- a.m.: Flight to the warm city of Puerto Maldonado and transfer to the Tambopata Wasai Lodge, navigating on the Tambopata River. The Tambopata Candamo National Reserve is formed by diverse ecosystems adequate for the eco-conservation of the local flora and fauna.
- p.m.: Night time walk to look for insects and wild animals.
Day 7: Collpa Chunchu
- a.m.: Very early departure, navigating on the Tambopata River, to observe a colorful spectacle of hundreds of macaws, parrots and parakeets, licking the clay walls. Walk around the beach and on jungle paths, observing birds, monkeys, insects and lots of flora.
- Options of adventure activities in canopy, kayak, tree climbing, bathing in the Gato River´s cascades, fishing, botanical tour or nocturnal walk in search of caimans, etc.
Day 8: Sandoval Lake / Puerto Maldonado
- a.m.: Navigation on the Tambopata River, transfer to the Madre de Dios River, short hike through the Amazonian jungle to Lake Sandoval; the habitat of a diversified fauna: Caimans, lizards, turtles, giant otters, varieties of fish, birds, macaws, monkeys, etc.
- Return to the city of Puerto Maldonado, free afternoon, farewell dinner and show.
Day 9: Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PERU JUNGLE CONNECTION INCLUDES:
- All transfers
- Official Tourism Guide (bilingual)
- Air ticket in Peru
- Bus ticket in Peru
- Tourist train ticket
- All excursions described in the program
- All hotel nights
- Entrance to places to visit
PERU JUNGLE CONNECTION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- IGV Tax
- International air ticket
- Airport fees (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, for boarding domestic flights and USD $ 30.25, for boarding international flights
- Unplanned food or extra consumption (alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry, tips, snacks, etc.)
- General Tourist Ticket in Cusco
- Entrance to the reserved area of the Park
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or other services, for reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothing for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (rainy season)
- Canteen, natural water and snack
- Sun block and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and toiletries
- Hat or cap
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2168|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2015|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1798|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.