PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110011
Peru Jungle and Sea (09 days / 08 nights)
Lima / Iquitos / Tarapoto / Chiclayo / Lima
Peru Jungle and Sea
PROGRAM OF PERU JUNGLE AND SEA:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Museum
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Tour of Peru´s Archaeology, Anthropology and History Museum
Day 3: Lima / Iquitos / Quistococha Lagoon
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Iquitos, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Tour of the Quistococha National Tourist Park, visit to the beautiful lagoon, recreational activities, swimming, boat ride, sun bathing on the white sand beaches and visit of the zoo, to appreciate the Amazonian fauna (Otorongos (Jungle jaguars), tapirs, coypus, lizards, anacondas, tigrillos (Small jungle jaguars), a variety of monkeys and birds, as well as the Paiche; the world´s largest soft water fish).
Day 4: Iquitos / Eco-Cultural Circuit in the Sinchicuy River Basin
- a.m.: Journey on a motorized boat and transfer to the lodge; navigating on the Amazon River, the world´s largest and mightiest river. Tour on foot or canoe to the community of the Yagua ethnic group, with their ancestral customs, and appreciation of their original clothes made of palm tree fibers.
- p.m.: Ethno-botanic tour, to discover the properties of medicinal plants, such as the Uña de Gato (Cat´s Claw), Ayahuasca, etc., and visit to the local naturalist healer or shaman.
Day 5: Yanayacu River Basin Flora and Fauna Circuit
- a.m.: River journey on an embarkation and transfer to the Yanayacu River Basin, observing river dolphins. Hike on paths in the low floodable jungle, with its interesting fauna and birds, such as the Kingfisher, sparrow hawks, herons, the Hoatzin bird or Shansho, in an exuberant flora, with giant trees, such as the Lupuna which grows over 50 meters high and the aquatic Victoria Regia plant, the leaf of which can surpass a meter and a half in diameter.
- p.m.: Navigation back on the Amazon River, to the Sinchicuy Lodge. Time for a rest in comfortable hammocks or for recreation at the Mirador Clavohuasca Bar, with an ice-cold drink or aphrodisiac liquor.
Day 6: Yanayacu Lodge / Quistococha Lagoon / Return to Lima
- a.m.: Tour of the Quistococha National Tourist Park, visit to the beautiful lagoon, recreational activities, swimming, boat ride, sun bathing on the white sand beaches and visit of the zoo, to appreciate the Amazonian fauna (Otorongos (Jungle jaguars), tapirs, coypus, lizards, anacondas, tigrillos (Small jungle jaguars), a variety of monkeys and birds, as well as the Paiche; the world´s largest soft water fish).
- p.m.: Transfer to the airport, for the flight back to the city of Lima. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7: Tarapoto / Cascades of Ahuashiyacu / Departure to Chiclayo
- a.m.: Recreational tour at the Ahuashiyacu Cascades and to the Pukalluichu Rescue Center (Butterfly Flight Hall), with rafting on the Mayo River.
- p.m.: Flight to the city of Chiclayo, reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 8: Chiclayo / Sicán Museum / Pyramids of Túcume / The Lord of Sipán´s Museum
- a.m.: Tour of the Túcume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids´ Valley, composed of 26 pyramids, among which those of La Huaca del Pueblo, La Raya, El Sol and Las Estacas stand out. Tour of the majestic Lord of Sipan´s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign´s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
- p.m.: Beaches´ circuit, Pimentel´s Seaside Resort, Monsefú, the City of Flowers, Santa Rosa´s Cove and its handicraft market.
- Exquisite marine and Creole food.
Day 9: Chiclayo / Lima
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2134|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||1886|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1762|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.