PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110008
Peru Beaches and Culture
Lima / Huaraz / Chiclayo / Piura / Lima
Peru BeachesDAY 01 - Peru Beaches: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the international airport and transfer to the hotel.
PROGRAM OF PERU BEACHES AND CULTURE:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Museum
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Tour of the Nation´s Museum (Museo de la Nación).
Day 3: Lima / Huaraz / Tour to the Callejón de Huaylas
- a.m.: Flight to the city of Huaraz. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Tour to the Callejón de Huaylas, visit to the villages of Caraz, Carhuas, Yungay and Llanganuco Lagoon. Panoramic observation of the snow-capped Huascarán and others.
- Exquisite typical food.
- p.m.: Return to Huaraz and transfer to the hotel.
Day 4: Querococha Lagoon / White Cordillera / Chavín de Huántar / Trujillo
- a.m.: Tour to Querococha Lagoon, the snow-capped Maki, crossing the White Cordillera through the Cahuish Tunnel (4,170 m.a.s.l.), with spectacular views of the mountain ranges and lagoons. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chavín de Huántar composed of pyramids, temples, squares, portals, stairways, aqueducts, underground mazes, sculptured stone heads and the monolithic spear.
- p.m.: Night departure to the city of Trujillo, on a comfortable bed or semi-bed bus. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 5: Trujillo / Moche Valley / Chan Chan / Huanchaco
- a.m.: Tour to the Moche Valley, to observe the Huacas or Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Tour of the Archaeological Complex of Chan Chan; an impressive city made of clay bricks, with its beautiful architecture. Visit to the Huanchaco Seaside Resort, to appreciate the totora caballitos (Small boats) on the sea and visit to the local handicraft fair.
- Trujillo´s exquisite food.
Day 6: City Tour / Transportation to Chiclayo
- a.m.: Visit of Trujillo´s historical center, the Rainbow or Dragon´s Huaca, Cassinelli Museum, Casa Urquiaga, Casa Emancipación, Iturregui Palace, Main Square and observation of the Cathedral´s façade.
- Departure on a comfortable Cruzero service bus, to the city of Chiclayo. Arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7: Chiclayo / Tour to Huaca Rajada / Bruning Museum
- a.m.: Tour of the Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex, where the Lord of Sipan´s tomb was found. Visit of the Bruning Anthropological Museum which contains valuable collections of objects from the Moche, Lambayeque or Sicán, Chimú and Incan pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Chiclayo´s exquisite food.
Day 8: Pyramids of Túcume / The Lord of Sipán´s Museum / Departure to Piura
- a.m.: Tour of the Túcume Archaeological Complex or Pyramids´ Valley and visit of the majestic Lord of Sipan´s Royal Tombs Museum which shelters that Soverign´s funeral context and that of his Court, where a collection of objects in gold, silver and copper, is exhibited.
- Departure on a comfortable Cruzero service bus, to the city of Piura. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
Day 9: Piura / Cabo Blanco / Los Órganos Beach / Máncora Seaside Resort
- a.m.: Tour of the Cabo Blanco (White Cape) Cove preferred by surfers, experts in panic point. Tour of the Los Órganos Beach with its waters that vary between quiet and moderate, where one can appreciate an embankment ornamented with palm trees, offering a beautiful landscape. Afternoon of entertainment on those paradise-like beaches.
- Exquisite seafood and Creole dishes.
- p.m.: Trip to Máncora´s Seaside Resort and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10: Máncora´s Seaside Resort
- a.m.: Entertainment on Máncora´s beaches, with their warm waters and excellent sun. This resort is considered as one of the most important on the Peruvian coast, for its perfect waves for the practice of surfing, kite surfing, body boarding, swimming, scuba diving and sports fishing. It offers hotels, restaurants, discotheques, bars, handicraft centers and shops that rent boards.
- Exquisite marine and Creole food.
Day 11: Return to Lima and Flight Home
- a.m.: Return flight to the city of Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- p.m.: Transfer to the international airport, for the flight home.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2120|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2020|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1835|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.