Paracas / Nazca Illusion (03 Days / 02 Nights) from USD $ 325
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Paracas / Nazca / Lima route, on a program that combines two main circuits: First, the Paracas National Reserve and the Ballestas Islands , in the vicinity of Pisco and the Paracas Peninsula , in the Pacific Ocean , which form one of the worlds nine most important marine outcrops.
It possesses a rich marine fauna composed of seals, dolphins and turtles, as well as more than 200 species of resident and migratory birds.
And secondly, the mysterious Nazca Lines which are gigantic designs traced on the sand, representing animals, plants, human beings and geometrical shapes that can only be appreciated on a flight, from a panoramic light plane.
According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
PROGRAM OF PARACAS / NAZCA ILLUSION:
Day 1: Lima / Paracas
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 1:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Paracas
- 5:00 p.m.: Arrival in Paracas and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Paracas.
Day 2: Tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve / Nazca
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 7:45 a.m.: Arrival in Paracas and transfer to the port
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 11:00 a.m.: Guided tour of the Paracas National Reserve
- Visit of Paracas´ Interpretation Hall
- Return to Paracas
- 5:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Nazca
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Nazca and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Nazca.
Day 3: Flight over the Nazca Lines / City Tour of Nazca / Lima
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:00 p.m.: Transfer to the aerodrome
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Return to Nazca
- City tour (Tour of the Los Paredones Archaeological Complex, Tour of the Aqueducts of Cantalloc)
- 2:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PARACAS / NAZCA ILLUSION INCLUDES:
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket Lima / Paracas / Nazca / Lima
- Guided tour of the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve
- Light plane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Nazca
- 02 hotel nights
- 02 lunches and 02 breakfasts
- All entrance fees to places to be visited.
PARACAS / NAZCA ILLUSION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summers heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||426|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||370|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||325|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.