Miraflores, one of the most exclusive districts, residential and commercial Lima, "City of Kings" is an eclectic mix of modern and historical. The Miraflores Park Hotel, with only 82 rooms, is a small boutique hotel, set in a park on the edge of a precipice that lets the sea provides almost all the rooms a stunning ocean view.
The Hotel is dedicated to providing the most modern facilities for business travelers in an atmosphere of "home away from home". The service is very personalized, the rooms are large and opulent and the attention to detail has won the hotel many awards. Various conference facilities are available in addition to the Bar Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and also the acclaimed Restaurant Poissonnerie. The Observatory restaurant has spectacular ocean views. Our 11th floor has a pool, a gym and 3 new massage rooms.
In March 1999, Orient-Express Hotels, Trains & Cruises has rejoined a joint venture with Peru Hotel SA to acquire the concessions the Hotel Monasterio in Cusco and Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge.
In January 2001, Orient-Express Hotels, Trains & Cruises acquired the Miraflores Park Hotel.
The Miraflores Park Hotel offers 4 different types of Executive Suite. They all have numerous features to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Two lines direct telefónicasAcceso (Internet Express) 29-inch TV with cable and video marble bathrooms tub and shower independienteMolton Brown amenities Minibar in the room safty box heating service in 24-hour room rack rates include airport transfer.
Executive suite with city view: 15 spacious rooms, 45 square meters with king size bed and sitting area andExecutive work.Suite overlooking the town and terrace:
3 large rooms with terrace overlooking the Executive jardín.Suite Tue: 48 rooms spacious with an incredible ocean view. Executive Suite with sea view and sauna: 6 executive suites with ocean view and sauna.
The hotel has 6 junior suites offer amenities such as sauna and roman tub in the habitación.Características: Two direct telephonic lines Acces (Internet Express) 29-inch TV with cable and DVD marble bathrooms tub and shower bar independientes Molton Brown amenities Minibar in room security box cool air servicie to room 24 hours rack rates include transportation to airport.The Bath Butler service, a unique experience, is available for this category Suite.
A particular feature of the Miraflores Park Hotel is the executive floor. The floor has four presidential suites.
They all have a decor that combines classical and modern that is agreeable to both business people and tourists.Each suite has a private room, sitting area, dining room and Jacuzzi and sauna in the bathroom. In addition, three of the suites have a terrace with pool.
Two direct telephonic lines Acces (Internet Express) 29-inch TV with cable and DVD marble bathrooms tub and shower bar independientes Molton Brown amenities Minibar in room security box cool air servicie to room 24 hours rack
rates include transportation to airport.The Bath Butler service, a unique experience, is available for this category Suite.
The restaurant with its pleasant terrace Poissonnerie refined style and exquisite decoration, ideal for a business meeting or celebrate a special occasion. Every day at lunchtime we offer the "Catch (fresh fish) of the day with a variety of fresh seafood.
Executive Menu: Monday-Friday 12:30 p.m. - 3.30 pmPrecio - $ 20especiales for the busy executive, our Chef has designed an express menu.
The Observatory Restaurant
The Observatory, with its spectacular ocean view, offers a breakfast buffet every day and weekends the delicious Sunday buffet. The Observatory is located on the 11th floor of Miraflores Park Hotel, near our swimming pool, gym and massage rooms.
- From Monday to Saturday 6:30 to 10:30
- Sundays 6:00 to 11:00 - 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Offer per operation
|Suite Deluxe City view||750.00|
|Suite Deluxe Ocean view||830.00|
|Suite Deluxe Garden view||830.00|
|Junior Suite City view||1000.00|
|Junior Suite Ocean view||1100.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services
- Official Rating
Make a booking enquiry
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.