Optimal Machu Picchu (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This is a brand new program which promotes the arrival of Peruvian visitors in Machu Picchu, taking advantage of the local train´s less demanded itineraries, between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu Pueblo, and vice-versa, which allows a longer stay in Machu Picchu, to visit other archaeological complexes, such as Wiñaywayna, the Temple of the Moon and others still that cannot normally be appreciated on a short visit.
We offer free day use service, at our own hotel in Cusco, to visitors who arrive on the day their tour starts, to then, transfer them in our own vehicles, to the locality of Ollantaytambo and secure their connection with the local train service to Machu Picchu Pueblo, to go and come back.
PROGRAM OF OPTIMAL MACHU PICCHU:
DAY 01 Arrival in Cusco / Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu Pueblo, with Overnight Stay
- Transfer from the airport or bus station, to the Hotel Calicanto, free coca leaf tea and use of bathrooms and luggage storage services
- 10:30 a.m.: Departure from Cusco, on a tourist transportation bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 1:00 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 2:24 p.m.: Arrival in Machu Picchu Pueblo and accommodation at a hotel
- Lunch on your own account
- Recreation at the local thermal baths (Recommended and on your own account)
- Dinner on your own account
- Discotheque (Optional and on your own account).
DAY 02 Tour to the Incan City of Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineerings high level of development.
- Bus ride down to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Lunch on your own account
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 4:30 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer to the city of Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 03 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
OPTIMAL MACHU PICCHU INCLUDES:
- Transfers from the airport or bus station and vice-versa
- Free DAY service, at the Hotel Calicanto (Only on arrival day)
- Transportation Cusco / Ollantaytambo
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and back down, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu and entrance fee
- Transportation Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- 01 hotel night, in Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 01 hotel night in Cusco
- 01 breakfast
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
OPTIMAL MACHU PICCHU DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Hotel Category||Local Train||Expedition|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.