Ollantaytambo (Half Day)
The Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo is located 90 kilometers from the city of Cusco. It takes an hour and 20 minutes, to get there by bus, on the asphalt road of the Sacred Valley Circuit.
This complex was built on two mountains, in a very strategic place that overlooks the whole surrounding valley, and given its features, it is believed that it was a military, religious, administrative and agricultural complex.
This monument displays important constructions, with huge polyhedrons, forming the walls and trapezoidal portals of its sacred places and Temple , where one can appreciate the stone façade composed of 6 perfectly fit red porphyre monoliths.
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Visit of the Incan village of Ollantaytambo
- 12:30 p.m.: Return to Cusco .
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Non-programmed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.