PERU VACATION PACKAGE: 5110001
Mysteries and Delights (11 days / 10 nights)
Lima / Paracas / Nazca / Arequipa / Cusco/ Machu Picchu / Lima
PROGRAM OF MYSTERIES AND DELIGHTS:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
- Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour / Museum
- a.m.: Guided tour of the colonial and modern city.
- Lima´s exquisite gastronomy, seafood dishes, Cebiche, Pisco Sour and traditional peña show.
- p.m.: Tour of Peru´s Gold Museum Hall.
Day 3: Lima / Paracas / Ballestas Islands / Nazca
- a.m.: Very early departure to Paracas, on a Cruzero tourist bus service. Ballestas Islands...
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve; one of the world´s nine most important marine outcrops, which possess a rich fauna composed of seals, dolphins and turtles, as well as more than 200 species of resident and migratory birds: Ballestas Islands.
- p.m.: Departure to Nazca, on a Cruzero bus service. Arrival
Day 4: Flight over Nazca Lines / City Tour / Night Time Departure to Arequipa
- a.m.: Transfer to the aerodrome, flight over the Nazca Lines, with their gigantic and enigmatic designs carved in the sand, such as outlines of men, animals, plants and geometrical figures.
- City Tour and visit of the Archaeological Complex of Paredones and Aqueducts of Cantalloc.
- Marine and Creole gastronomy.
- p.m.: Night trip to the city of Arequipa, on a Cruzero bed bus service.
Day 5: Arrival to Arequipa / City Tour
- a.m.: Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- Arequipa´s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: City tour and visit of Arequipa´s countryside, historical center of the city, Yanahuara and Sachaca vantage points, countryside, volcanoes and Sabandía Mill.
Day 6: Arequipa / Chivay / Colca Valley
- a.m.: Departure from Arequipa to the locality of Chivay, observation of volcanoes, snow-capped peaks and visit of the alpaca and vicuña reserve.
- p.m.: Arrival, accommodation at the hotel, thermal baths and typical food.
Day 7: Colca Canyon / Cruz del Cóndor´s Vantage Point / Arequipa
- Tour to the Colca Canyon (3,400 meters in depth, at the deepest spot), condors´ majestic flight and the canyon´s impressive panorama.
- Tour to some of the canyon´s typical villages, with their Incan benched terraces, archaeological compounds, typical food and thermal baths.
- p.m.: Return to Arequipa.
Day 8: Arequipa / Cusco / City Tour
- a.m.: Flight to the Imperial City of Cusco. Arrival, reception, transfer to the hotel and coca leaf tea.
- Cusco´s exquisite gastronomy, in restaurants and traditional tourist picanterías.
- p.m.: Excursion to the city´s historical center and surrounding monuments: Main Square (Plaza de Armas), Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), Archaeological Park of Sacsaywaman and typical dances at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo.
Day 9: Sacred Valley of the Incas / Overnight Stay in Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas-Calientes)
- a.m.: Excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, handicraft market (Pisaq) and Archaeological Complex of Pisaq.
- Typical buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- p.m.: Visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to the station of Ollantaytambo, train to Machupicchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Overnight stay in Machupicchu Pueblo.
Day 10: Incan City of Machupicchu
- a.m.: Excursion to the Incan City of Machupicchu; Wonder of the World, which presents a set of living quarters, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory and clock), sacred temples and benched terraces, in an admirable urban harmony, demonstrating the Incan engineering´s high development level.
- p.m.: Return to the hotel in Cusco.
Day 11: Return to Lima
- a.m.: Flight to Lima, reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|Superior (4 Stars Hotels) USD $||2283|
|Estandar (3 Stars Hotels) USD $||2045|
|Economic (2 Stars Hotels) USD $||1663|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.