The HotelHigh in the Andes above 3,000 meters above sea level, located in the historic city of Cuzco, with its unique mix of cultures in the Spanish and Inca. At the heart of Cuzco is the sixteenth-century Monasterio Hotel, originally built as a monastery in 1592. The Monasterio Hotel is the ideal base to discover Cuzco and the ancient ruins at Machu Picchu, which can be reached via a spectacular three-hour trip from the train.
History of the Monasterio HotelThe monastery was originally built in 1595 on the site of the palace of Inca Amaru Qhala. In 1598 was founded as San Antonio Abad seminary´s by the sixth bishop of Cuzco, Monsignor Antonio de la Raya, to train Catholic priests. The hotel remains a national historic landmark, protected by the inc. (National Institute of Culture) and has retained its characteristics and charm. It is a splendid model of the colonial style, consisting of three sectionsat different levels. The heart of the hotel is the central courtyard with its fountain soft 300 years - old cedar tree surrounded by gardens and the famous stone cloisters.
LocationThe Hotel is only 10 minutes from the airport and just two blocks from the main square, Cuzco's central plaza, where we find the cathedral and most important museums. This unique hotel museum is an architectural treasure built on Inca foundations with a beautiful chapel adorned with extraordinary gold ornaments. It combines the solemnity of a colonial monastery with the luxury, elegance, comfort and excellent quality of a modern hotel 5 stars.
RoomsThe Hotel Monasterio has 126 rooms including sixteen upper rooms, ninety deluxe rooms, fourteen junior suites, a luxury room, three presidential suites and two royal suites.
Deluxe RoomsIn Monasterio, we have 91 rooms, many with delightful views over the main courtyard.These rooms offer a remote-controlled television, individually controlled heating, safety security personnel and two phones.There are two deluxe rooms handicap accessible.
Minor RoomsThere are twelve minor rooms in the hotel rooms, all designed with two levels. Each room has a charming bedroom on the mezzaninelevel and offers remote-controlled television, writing desk, individually controlled heating, the box security personnel and two phones.
Deluxe RoomOur room luxury hotel offers spacious comfort and luxury with the various facilities. This lovely room offers a separate living room, a giant bed, VCR / TV remote-controlled, three telephones, fax machine, the safe, the individually controlled heating, a marble bathroom and a desk of writing.
Presidential RoomThe hotel has three spacious and elegant presidential suites,offering all a giant bed, a separate living room anda marble bathroom. Additional facilities include VCR / remote controlled TV,writing desk, individually controlled heating, safety box, 2 telephonesand a fax machine.
Real RoomsThe two royal suites at Hotel Monasterio, offer the best in luxurious comfort with a wide range of facilities including an outdoor terrace, separate living room, marble bathrooms, VCR / remote controlled TV, writing desk, individually controlled heating, safety box, 4 telephones and a fax machine. The rooms are also equipped with a bath and separate shower and a private yard of the above the court. All the rooms are enriched with oxygen to make your stay more enjoyable.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Telephone (with an extension in the bathroom)
- Central heating
- Electronic safe in-room personnel
- Cable TV
- Fire Detectors
- Gorgeous furniture certainly solve your expectations in terms of comfort, relaxation and beauty
- The laundry service and room is available 24 hours a day.
Design and architecture of the roomsThe architecture and the Monastery's original design have not changed significantly, and the rooms reflect its origins as a home for Jesuit seminarians. There are also two quarters and all vary in size and format. The Hotel Monasterio has annoyed the problem of altitude sickness by introducing a system of oxygen supplementation in most of our rooms.
Room ServiceRoom service offers you the privacy of dining in the comfort of your own site.At the Hotel Monasterio, we offer two different kinds of room service. Illariy restaurant during dining hours, we serve our gastronomic restaurant menu Illariy on your site. Podemos también ofrecerte el En-Cuarto que cenan el menú.We also offer the in-room dining menu. For more details, our room service staff will be pleased to assist you at any time.
Amazing wedding in the chapel of San Antonio Abad - Hotel MonasterioThe chapel adorned San Antonio Abad del Monasterio hotel offers an amazing place for your wedding. As the hotel was a workshop, the fourth structure is unique and will ensure your wedding is unforgettable.
The package includes:
- Arrangements (two in the main altar, one at the entrance, flowers Halloway)
- The bouquet and more botonier for the Bride and Groom
- Priest or legal representative for the civil ceremony
- Violins and flute live at the bottom
- Decorative candles around the chapel
- Toast for guests (maximum 10 guests) including champagne and canapés
- Wedding cake (maximum 10 guests)
- Comfort in a smaller room and amenities of the honeymoon
- Service romantic bath butler
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates not includes 10% of services
- Official Rating
Make a booking enquiry
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.