Manu National Park - Reserved Zone (08 days / 07 nights)
The Manu National Park, Humanitys Natural Patrimony, possesses a huge ecological wealth, with over 20,000 plant species, about 1,000 bird species, 1,200 species of butterflies and 200 of mammals, among which the jaguar stands out, along with the otter, 14 species of monkeys, like the leoncito, the smallest in the world, weighing 100 gr., and the maquisapa with its 9 kilos.
In the Manu, there is the whole variety of ecological levels found in the Amazon, due to the altitudinal variation which goes from 200 m ., to almost 4,000 m.a.s.l.
The Reserved Zone is beautiful and spectacular. So, you just have to combine transportation by land and river, in order to enjoy that magic place.
PROGRAM OF MANU NATIONAL PARK - RESERVED ZONE (08 DAYS):
Day 1: Cusco / Paucartambo / Cloud Forest / Lodge
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 5:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on an adequate tourist transportation bound to the cloud forest area, going by the locality of Paucartambo, Ninamarcas pre-Incan funerary Chullpas and the Aqanaku Mountain Pass ( 3,850 m.a.s.l.)
- Lunch in the area
- Arrival in the cloud forest and accommodation at the local lodge
- In the afternoon, guided tour, to observe the local flora and fauna, such as the cock of the rocks, th
Day 2: Cloud Forest / Pilcopata / Atalaya / Boca Manu
- Transfer to Atalayas Pier
- Navigation on our motorized boat, on the Alto Madre de Dios River, to Boca Manu
- Box lunch during the trip
- Arrival at Boca Manu, reception and installation at the lodge
- Dinner and night tour, in search of wild animals and the night monkey.
Day 3: Boca Manu / Reserved Zone
- Transfer on our boat, on the Manu River, passing by the Limonar checkpoint, to enter the parks Reserved Zone
- Arrival at the Wildlife Tented Camp campsite, nearby Lake Salvador
- Reception and accommodation at the lodge
- Eco adventure in canopy, gliding through the air, over the vegetation, between altitude platforms, on top of the trees´ canopy
- Guided night tour, in search of animals, lik
END OF OUR SERVICES.
MANU NATIONAL PARK - RESERVED ZONE (08 DAYS) INCLUDES:
- Adequate land transportation Cusco - Atalaya
- River transportation (Roofed boats, with outboard motor)
- 06 nights accommodation at lodges and campsites
- Full meals (Vegetarian option)
- Specialized bilingual guide
- All programed excursions
- Procedures to get the access permit to the parks Reserved Zone
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit, with antidotes.
MANU NATIONAL PARK - RESERVED ZONE (08 DAYS) DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Payment to enter the parks Reserved Zone (S/. 150,00 per participant or about $ 50.00)
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Standard backpack
- Adequate clothes for warm and cold weather
- Light boots, sneakers and sandals
- Large waterproof poncho for the rain
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirts
- Hat, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water, water purifying tablets and snacks
- Insect repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Flashlight, binoculars, batteries and light bulbs
- Towel, swimming suit and personal hygiene kit
- Basic medicine
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.