Lima / Pachacamac (03 Days / 02 Nights)
31 km. south of the city of Lima and a 45 minute bus ride on the South Panamerican Highway, lies the pre-Colombian Oracle of Pachacámac; testimony of the existence of an ancient pre-Incan civilization, situated on the right margin of the Lurín Valley. Its outstanding main buildings are: The Temple of the Sun, the Pilgrims´ Square , the Painted Temple, the Old Temple, Taurichumbi´s Palace, the Aqllawasi (Women´s Palace), Uhle Cemetery , as well as a compound made of small sun-dried mud bricks (Adobes), and its pyramids and ramps.
The city was completely built with adobes (Sun-dried mud bricks). Its enclosures, palaces, squares and temples have been restored and the Incan part of the archaeological complex (1440 – 1533) is the best conserved.
The excursion is complemented with the Colonial Lima circuit, museums, modernity, history and archaeology.
DAY 01 Arrival in Lima / City Tour
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 1:30 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist transportation, from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Tour of the Colonial Lima
- Visit of Peru´s Central Reserve Bank Museum
- Tour of the modern Lima , in Miraflores and San Isidro
- 6:00 p.m.: return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
DAY 02 Excursion to the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac / Gastronomical Tour
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the Lurín Valley
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- 1:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima
- Lunch a la carte, with exquisite dishes of the Peruvian cuisine, at Lima´s best traditional restaurants, with folkloric artistic show during the meal.
DAY 03 Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Pachacámac
- Lunch, with classical set up, at a restaurant, with “peña” show
- 02 hotel nights and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
What recommende that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $