Lima – Caral (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This program combines circuits of the Colonial Lima, museums, modernity, history and archaeology, with one of Peru´s main archaeological complexes; the Sacred City of Caral, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony.
It is the most important and ancient archaeological site of this continent´s known civilizations and seat of the first Andean civilization which, along with Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China and Central America, was one of the ancient culture generating centers, in the world.
Caral, with over 5,000 years of antiquity, has an urban layout divided into two sectors; a upper one and a lower one, composed of sets of small one floor constructions, among which stand out squares, ceremonial centers and pyramidal buildings with a quadrangular layout of different dimensions, varying between 49 and 80 square meters .
PROGRAM: Lima – Caral
DAY 01 Arrival in Lima / City Tour
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 2:15 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist transportation, from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or center of Lima
- Tour of the Colonial Lima
- Visit of the Museum of Peru´s Central Reserve Bank
- Tour of the modern Lima , in Miraflores and San Isidro
- 6:00 p.m.: return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
DAY 02 Excursion to Caral, Cradle of the Andean Civilization / Return to Lima
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure on a private tourist transportation, to Caral
- Guided tour of the Sacred City of Caral
- 7:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
DAY 03 Departure transfer
- Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to the airport.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the Center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- 02 hotel nights
- 01 lunch and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national Flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
What recommended that you bring
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
Lima – Caral