Kuelap - Condors´ Lagoon (05 days / 04 nights)
Combining land transportation, hiking and horseback riding, we can go on a sensational tour, to discover admirable places, such as the Fortress of Kuelap; a majestic architectural work built by the Chachapoyas, on top of a high mountain.
This fortress is the most imposing architectural complex in the mountainous jungle, and is surrounded by cliffs and precipices on three of its four sides. Inside its over 20 meter high fortified walls, it shelters 505 living quarters, the majority of which, with a circular layout.
Our tour includes archaeological compounds, sarcophaguses, typical villages, hamlets, cloud forests, handicraft workshops, petroglyphs, lagoons and the famous and impressive Cataract of Gocta, the fourth highest in the world, surrounded by exuberant nature.
PROGRAM OF KUELAP - CONDORS´ LAGOON :DAY 01 Archaeological Complex of Macro / Fortaleza of Kuélap
- 4:00 a.m.: Reception at the bus station and transfer to the hotel
- 7:30 a.m.: Breakfast at the hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Guided excursion to the Archaeological Complex of Macro
- Guided excursion to the Fortress of Kuélap
- Lunch in the area
- Visit of Marías Textile Handicraft Workshop
- Visit of the Mallqui Center Community Museum
- Localities on the itinerary: Nuevo Tingo, Choctamal, Longuita, María and Leymebamba Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel, in Leymebamba.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Guided horseback riding tour to the La Perla Escondida (Hidden Pearl) Country Estate
- Lunch in the area
- Adventure and ecotourism on trails and in places with delightful landscapes, typical flora and fauna of the place
- Dinner and overnight stay in typical cabins, at the La Perla Escondida Country Estate.
- Guided excursion to The Condors´ Lagoon
- Guided excursion to the Sarcophaguses of the Chachapoya Caciques
- Lunch in the area
- Return to the La Perla Escondida Country Estate Dinner and overnight stay.
- Horseback riding back to the village of Leymebamba
- Lunch on the way
- Arrival in Leymebamba and installation at a hotel
- Dinner and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit to the village of Cocachimba
- Guided excursion to La Papaya s Petroglyphs
- Guided excursion to Gocthas Cataract
- Typical lunch in Cocachimba
- Observation of flora and fauna, in the cloud forest
- Return to the city of Chachapoyas and transfer to the hotel or bus station.
KUELAP - CONDORS´ LAGOON INCLUDES:
- Transfer from the bus station or airport to the hotel and viceversa
- Tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 02 nights accommodation in Leymebamba
- 02 nights accommodation in typical cabins, at the La Perla Escondida Country Estate
- Complete meals during the tour
- Tour of the Fortress of Kuélap
- Tour at The Condors´ Lagoon and Mausolea
- Tour to Gocthas Cataract
- Mules or horses
- Tents, boots and rain ponchos
- Entrance fees to the places to visit
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit and emergency ropes.
KUELAP - CONDORS´ LAGOON DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (Only for Peruvians)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to embark on national flights and USD $ 30.25, to get on international flights
- Any food, drink or expenses not programmed (Alcoholic drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.)
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or suspentions of other services, for reasons beyond the companys control.
- Standard backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Pants and long sleeves shirts
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof poncho for the rain
- Bathing suit, towel and sandals
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Cantine, mineral water, water purifying tablets and snacks
- Repellent and sun blocking lotion
- Personal hygiene kit
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.