Inca Písaq (Half Day)
The Archaeological Complex of Pisaq is one of the most beautiful monumental centers in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
It is admirable for its colossal constructions with their impeccable finish, perfectly assembled sets of symmetrical benched terraces, ceremonial centers, like the Intiwatana which must have been used to observe solar movements, as well as for its sacred places, towers, fortified walls, cemetery, urban areas, stone buildings, narrow streets, stairways and aqueducts, to irrigate its agricultural and urban sectors.
So, it is an imposing, but also magical and mysterious place, located on the highest mountain that overlooks the colonial village of Pisaq, on a dry and rocky surface.
PROGRAM: Inca Pisaq
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq
- Visit of the Site’s Museum (Optional and on your own account)
- Visit of the typical handicraft market, in the colonial village of Pisaq
- 2:00 p.m.: Return to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.