Ica / Nazca Lines (02 Days / 01 Night)
This tour will take us on a comfortable first class bus, on the Lima / Ica / Lima route. Then, on a panoramic light plane, taking off from the aerodrome of Ica , we’ll fly over the Nazca Lines, Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony, located in the South-east of Peru , on a desert plateau, covering a surface of over 1,000 square kilometers.
These enigmatic and gigantic designs traced in the sand, represent animals, plants, human beings and diverse geometrical shapes which can only be appreciated from an adequate altitude.
According to Doctor María Reiche, expert scientific researcher of these lines, it would be an astronomical calendar developed by the ancient Peruvians.
This excursion is complemented with the city tour and visit of Ica ’s main tourist attractions.
NAZCA LINES PROGRAM
DAY 01 Lima / Ica / City Tour
- 6:45 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Ica
- 12:00 noon: Arrival in Ica and transfer to your hotel
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided visit of the Huacachina Lagoon
- Guided visit Ica ’s Regional Museum
- Guided visit of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren
- Transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night in Ica .
DAY 02 Flight over the Nazca Lines / Wineries of Ica / Return to Lima
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer to the aerodrome
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Return to Ica
- Guided visit of the main wineries
- 4:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus bound to Lima
- 9:00 p.m.: Arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers
- Comfortable bus ticket – Lima / Ica / Lima
- Light plane ticket, for the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Guided tour of the city of Ica
- 01 hotel night in Ica
- 02 lunches and 01 breakfast
- All entrance fees to places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- International, national and local airport taxes
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Small daypack for a short trip
- Wear light clothes for the summer’s heat (From December to March)
- Jacket for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $