Gold Museum / Caral (03 Days / 02 Nights)
Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum possesses an important collection of gold objects proceeding from different pre-Hispanic and Incan cultures; some with more than 3,000 years of antiquity, such as pieces of jewelry and goldsmith work, in gold and silver, with inlaid precious stones.
It is also known as the World´s Weapons Museum, because it displays very ancient war objects and accessories, from different time periods and origins.
As a complement, the tour includes the visit of the Sacred City of Caral, Humanity´s Cultural Patrimony. With over 5,000 years of antiquity, it is the most ancient archaeological site of this continent´s known civilizations. It has an urban layout divided into two sectors; the upper and lower, composed of groups of small one floor constructions, among which squares, ceremonial centers and pyramidal buildings stand out.
PROGRAM OF GOLD MUSEUM - CARAL:DAY 01 Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Reception at the airport, transfer to your hotel and breakfast
- Free morning and lunch on your own account
- 2:00 p.m.: Transfer on a tourist bus, from your hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Guided visit of Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Return to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Transfer from your hotel, in Miraflores or San Isidro , to the bus station
- 7:30 a.m.: Departure of the bus bound to the city of Barranca
- Transfer to the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- Guided visit of the Sacred City of Caral
- 7:00 p.m.: Return to the city of Lima and transfer to your hotel
- Dinner on your own account.
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
GOLD MUSEUM - CARAL INCLUDES:
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Transfers from your hotel, in Miraflores, San Isidro or the center of Lima
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Private tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Visit of Peru´s Gold and World´s Weapons Museum
- Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Caral
- 02 hotel nights
- 01 lunch and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
GOLD MUSEUM - CARAL DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight cancellations or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company´s control.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat, in the summer (From December to March)
- Coat or jacket, for the winter (From April to November)
- Sun blocking lotion, cap and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Photo camera or camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.