Gastronomical Huaraz (04 Days / 03 Nights)
The Region of Ancash and its capital city, Huaraz, offer a broad range of exquisite typical local dishes, capable of satisfying the most demanding tastes, and better still, if they are elaborated by an expert Chef.
We will personally interact in the purchase of products and ingredients, as well as in the preparation of dishes to choose from, in the varied gastronomic menu.
The tasting of Huaraz´ appetizing food, is complemented with short excursions, in the city and to nearby places, ending with a relaxing bath, in Monterrey´s Thermo-medicinal Complex.
The trip from Lima to Huaraz, will take place on a comfortable night service Cruzero bus, which will allow you to save on two hotel nights and gain time for excursions.
PROGRAM OF GASTRONOMICAL HUARAZ :DAY 01 Lima / Huaraz
- 9:00 p.m.: Departure from Lima, on a Cruz del Sur bus, with Cruzero service.
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in Huaraz, reception at the bus station and transfer to your hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Buying tour at the popular market and purchase of products and ingredients, for the preparation of typical local dishes to choose from (Guinea pig Picante, llunca, trout, charqui, tamales and pachamanca)
- Transfer to the La Colina Countryside Recreational Park, where a specialized Chef will be in charge of preparing the chosen dishes, and who will give us his explanations, as well as his recipe book
- Lunch and welcoming drink
- Free afternoon
- Dinner on your own account
- Hotel night.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- City tour, vantage point, La Soledad Church , trout breeding farm and Monterrey´s Thermal Baths
- Typical farewell lunch
- Free afternoon
- 9:30 p.m.: Transfer to the bus station and return to Lima , on a bus, with Cruzero service.
- 6:00 a.m.: Arrival in the city of Lima .
GASTRONOMICAL HUARAZ INCLUDES:
- Transportation Lima / Huaraz / Lima, on a Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus
- Transfers on a tourist transportation
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Visit to the popular market and purchase of ingredients, for the preparation of 2 typical dishes
- Preparation by the Chef and tasting at the La Colina Countryside Recreational Park
- City tour, trout breeding farm and Monterrey´s Thermal Baths
- 01 hotel night
- 02 lunches and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fees to places to be visited.
GASTRONOMICAL HUARAZ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the company´s control.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for the heat
- Jacket for the cold
- Water proof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap and insect repellent
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
|LA JOYA TUMI 1||***||157|
|AMERICA , CASABLANCA||***||152|
|LA COLMENA , SANTA ROSA||**||144|
|LA CABAÑA , EL JACAL||*||136|
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.