Exploring Tumbes (03 Days / 02 Nights)
This program includes three very important circuits in Tumbes: The Mangrove National Sanctuary, appropriate and in many cases, only habitat for a broad range of species of aquatic fauna, such as snails, crustaceans, mollusks, fish, otters, birds, mammals, crocodiles, etc. The Amotape’s Mountains National Park, in which tigrillos find refuge, along with monkeys, deer, sajinos, ant eating bears, white-necked squirrels and red-headed parakeets, among many other species. It is a magnificent destination, to do adventure tourism and eco-tourism, complementing it with a circuit of beaches, a medicinal clay complex, a city tour to the most characteristic places in the city of Tumbes, and the tasting of the infallible and exquisite Northern food, with marine dishes. The difference with other similar programs is in the two nights camping with bonfire, which give a special touch to the tour.
DAY 01 City Tour / Tumbes´ Mangrove National Sanctuary / Amotape’s Mountains
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, for the city tour, visiting the Main Square , Main Church , the old City Council and Paseo La Concordia (The Concord’s Promenade)
- 11:00 a.m.: Tour to Tumbes´ Mangrove National Sanctuary, with a ride on a paddle canoe
- 1:30 p.m.: Departure to Zarumilla, for lunch
- 3:00 p.m.: Tour to the Amotape’s Mountains National Park
- 6:00 p.m.: Campsite in Bocana Carillo
- Dinner, bonfire and overnight stay.
DAY 02 Natural Vantage Point / Hike in the Forest / Rica Playa / Playa Zorritos or Caleta Grau
- Breakfast at the campsite
- 8:00 a.m.: Ascension to the natural vantage point and panoramic view over the park
- Hike to the forest, with observation of the dry forest’s typical flora and fauna
- Arrival in Rica Playa, to enjoy the River’s waters
- Typical Creole lunch
- Departure to Playa Zorritos or Caleta Grau
- Arrival at the campsite
- Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 03 Playa Zorritos or Caleta Grau / Hervideros´ Medicinal Clays Complex / Tumbes
- 9:00 a.m.: Marine breakfast
- Free morning, to enjoy the beach
- 2:00 p.m.: Marine lunch
- 3:00 p.m.: Tour of the Hervideros Medicinal Clays Complex
- 5:00 p.m.: Return to Tumbes.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Private tourist transportation for the transfers
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Tour on a rowboat
- City tour ( Main Square , Main Church , Old City Council and Paseo La Concordia )
- Tour in Tumbes´ Mangroves
- Tour of the Amotape’s Mountains National Park – Rica Playa (Rich Beach)
- Tour of Zorritos Beach or Grau Cove
- Visit to the Hervideros´ Medicinal Clays Complex
- 02 hotel nights
- 02 marine lunches, 01 typical Creole lunch and 02 breakfasts
- 01 Souvenir
- Entrance fees and authorizations to enter places to be visited.
Does Not Include:
- 19% VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 6.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programmed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in the program
- Additional nights for flight cancellations or suspension of other services, due to circumstances beyond the company’s control.
What recommended that you bring:
- Comfortable backpack
- Light clothes for the heat
- Adequate shoes
- Swimming suit and towel
- Cap, flashlight and sunglasses
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and repellent
- Personal hygiene kit
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money, in Soles.
INDIVIDUAL PRICE IN USD $
(Minimum 02 participants)