Esseejas / Lake Three Chimbadas (Full Day)
This community is inhabited by the Esseejas, a native ethnic group that still keeps its customs and ancestral experiences alive. The natives produce an interesting handicraft, and their community is very often visited by tourists.
From Puerto Maldonado, one can get there on vehicles or motorcycles, in just 45 minutes. Nearby, there is a Collpa (Lick) of parrots and macaws, a watch tower and a lake, with families of giant otters, many species of fish and a great variety of birds. This population has many myths and legends, some of which are esoteric, and they make an important use of traditional medicine and healing based on the great quantity of medicinal plants that grow in the area.
This direct contact allows you to share that ethnic groups live experiences and understand their customs and traditions. It is recommendable to go for spiritual sessions and baths, with the Ayahuasca Sacred Master Plant of great power, with the Shamans experts in healing and local natural medicine.
PROGRAM OF ESSEEJAS - LAKE THREE CHIMBADAS :DAY 01 Puerto Maldonado / Esseejas Community / Lake Three Chimbadas
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation, to the community of Infierno which is inhabited by Esseejas natives
- Thirty minute transfer on a river boat, to the path that leads to Lake Three Chimbadas
- Three km. hike on a jungle trail, observing flora and fauna
- Arrival at Lake Three Chimbadas
- Rowboat ride, on the small lake rich in flora and bird species, with giant otters, piranhas and other species of fish
- 2:00 p.m.: Short hike to the Tambopata River , to board the river boat bound to the Esseejas native community
- Visit of the Esseejas community; an ethnic group which still keeps its ancestral customs and live experiences, and produces an interesting handicraft
- 5:00 p.m.: Return transfer on a tourist transportation, to the city of Puerto Maldonado
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival in Puerto Maldonado and transfer to your hotel.
ESSEEJAS - LAKE THREE CHIMBADAS INCLUDES:
- Bilingual specialized guide
- Transportation on a motorized river boat, van or motorcycle
- Visit to the local native community, canoe rides
- Entrance fees to the places to be visited
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit, with antidotes.
ESSEEJAS - LAKE THREE CHIMBADAS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programmed food or extras, snacks, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry shop, tips, etc.
- Spirituality bath or Ayahuasca session.
- Small backpack
- Wear light clothes for hot weather
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water, and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat, cap
- Camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
PRICES PER PERSON IN DOLLARS:
Terms and Conditions
TRAVEL WARRANTY IN PERU - RESERVATION AND OPERATION REGULATIONS:
In order to improve the organization of our tourist trips and guarantee our service efficiency to intermediaries and customers, INVERSA E.I.R.L., as IN PERU TRAVEL's operator brings its reservation and operation policies, to public attention. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Programs and Prices
- All our prices are in American Dollars and include all taxes, for non-residents in Peru (Foreign visitors)
- Prices for groups of over 15 participants, are subject to discounts
- Consult our reservation agent at the E-mail: email@example.com Travel warranty in Peru
- All airplane, train and bus services are subject to changes and availability. Therefore, the reservation date must be confirmed in due time.
Travel warranty in Peru - Reservations and Deposits
- The system only processes reservations received, at least 2 days before the tourist services´ starting date
- In order to confirm your reservation, we must have received your pre-payment of services or guarantee deposit of US $ 100.00 American Dollars
- All payments and deposits can be made through our online system, by accessing our Website: www.inperutravel.com.
Travel warranty in Peru - Tourist Packages / Tour Reservations
- All services included in confirmed tourist packages, are guaranteed, within the established conditions
- Your reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with each tourist package reservation code
- The packages´ total payment must be made 60 days before the travel program's starting date. Travel warranty in Peru.
Travel warranty in Peru - Cancellations
- There will not be any refund for portions of the program which will not be completed, due to the visitor's decision, once the program has started
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 60 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses. Travel warranty in Peru.
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 59 and 30 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 50% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, between 29 and 16 days before service date, will suffer a penalty of 75% of the package's value, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, 15 or less days before service date, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Travel warranty in Peru - Hotel Reservations (Not included in our tourist packages)
- All confirmed hotel accommodation services are guaranteed. Travel warranty in Peru.
- The reservation confirmation must be sent by E-mail, with the hotel's reservation code
- Breakfast and transfer from the airport, are included, only if specified and made public by the hotel. If not, the price only includes accommodation.
- Visitors only have to show their passports and hotel reservation voucher, to take the room.
Travel warranty in Peru - Sanctions
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, made more than 16 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- Cancellations on the visitor's part, within 15 days before their arrival, will have to be subject to a penalty of the value of the first night, plus USD 25.00 American Dollars, for administrative expenses
- In the case the visitor fails to show up at the hotel, on the reserved date, and has not communicated any cancellation, they will be charged as no show, for all other reserved nights.
Travel warranty in Peru - LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- IN PERU TRAVEL is responsible for delivering all services contracted by the customer, according to what has been established in the package's contents. Travel warranty in Peru.
- In cases of strikes, political manifestations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or any other cases of Act of God which might affect the tourist program's normal progression, IN PERU TRAVEL, will not be held responsible for unfulfilled services. Therefore, there is no compensation to third parties, whatsoever
- If, for any reason, the transportation means chosen by visitors (Plane, bus, train, etc.) should fail to arrive on the scheduled date and time to start the tour, IN PERU TRAVEL is free of all liability
- The operator will only assume service on the remaining portion of the program, after the visitors´ arrival, and consequently, the lost part of the program, will neither be reprogrammed, nor refunded
- IN PERU TRAVEL reserves the right to modify any package's program, when circumstances require it to offer safety and better service to visitors
- IN PERU TRAVEL will issue all tickets and vouchers, for all services, at the program's starting place or can send these coupons to the address indicated by the customer.